NOC Shots NOC Game Thread [MAFIA WINS]

what led you to that conclusion? based on your progression anyway i don't exactly know how you got there
I was uncertain, but then I keep seeing him mentioning me relentlessly, he doesn't stop, he doesn't have ANY CONCERN that he might lynch a town and that's because he doesn't care about my alignment, he knows I'm town and easy to be wagoned

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
I was uncertain, but then I keep seeing him mentioning me relentlessly, he doesn't stop, he doesn't have ANY CONCERN that he might lynch a town and that's because he doesn't care about my alignment, he knows I'm town and easy to be wagoned
With these further questions I have no care about your alignment either because I'm starting to put you in my pool above.

Nobody is wagoning you aside from him. How is it easy?

Nuxl, I'm also aware that lynching Dusk D1 is an impossible task, but I'm becoming more confident that he's actually scum this game

His non-stop quoting, he's unwillingness to understand me, his questions that never led anywhere, I'm just not seeing him as someone trying to solve me

Nuxl

Nuxl, I'm also aware that lynching Dusk D1 is an impossible task, but I'm becoming more confident that he's actually scum this game

His non-stop quoting, he's unwillingness to understand me, his questions that never led anywhere, I'm just not seeing him as someone trying to solve me
My guy dusk is at L-3..........................................................................

Nuxl

This is super funny but I'm also aware I'm just feeling a tad toxic right now at what I'm reading LMAO

So you probably shouldn't entertain this and do your own thing rofl

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
can you expand on this please? Does Tommy mentioning Ellibereth points to something related to this game? Likable as in 'getting to town status' in your eyes?
Tommy mentioning Ellibereth seemed to be possibly a 1) a pun that Elli is better than Eli (Nuxl)
and 2) a way to get 451ers attention with an inside joke

It's only likable to me in the sense that I got the joke and knew exactly what quirks from Elli that Dusk was making.

My post was actually highlighting how usually Dusk is not very likable in my eyes and I was trying to get a reaction out of Dusk to see if he was exclusively making that joke for Nuxl or if he intended me to get it too.

Anyway Clarinet, due to the current playerbase of people talking, prolly better to ignore me until this thread is no longer an Odd Group soccer ball passing exercise.

Nuxl

given the current playerbase that is talking i think we have to solve this game really fast just like last game or else we will lose

Hi I'm back. I've been reading Clarinet town this entire time based on meta and the past 2 games w/ him. I skimmed the last couple of pages but I'll say more after I eat.

Town clarinet is paranoid that others are powerscumming. Scum clarinet is paranoid that others are scumreading him. That's why we see extreme behavior from him (wanting to ff when he's scum, being scared of people who post a lot when he's town). This game should be town clarinet.

Dusk probably knows this because he had access to scumchat last game and knew clarinet was town the whole game in white flag. So he probably shouldn't vote clarinet or scumread him so quickly as town, because he should have a decent understanding of clarinets meta by now.

Nuxl

Town clarinet is paranoid that others are powerscumming. Scum clarinet is paranoid that others are scumreading him. That's why we see extreme behavior from him (wanting to ff when he's scum, being scared of people who post a lot when he's town). This game should be town clarinet.

Dusk probably knows this because he had access to scumchat last game and knew clarinet was town the whole game in white flag. So he probably shouldn't vote clarinet or scumread him so quickly as town, because he should have a decent understanding of clarinets meta by now.
good analysis

i'll be real i can't read clarinet aside from interaction even after seeing him in 3? games since he's always weird to me, so i don't think it's that farfetched to assume anybody else can (however i hold myself to a higher standard than most players on read accuracy, so maybe that's why i feel this way!)

i think you should be looking more towards the 1. reason behind dusk's read/why it was made 2. the content of dusk's read and how it correlates to his progression in other games. which still makes it the correct vote from my perspective for now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)