NOC Shots NOC Game Thread [MAFIA WINS]

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
with 2 confirmed: UtO & Texas, we got another 1 mega townie: apricity (if this guy is scum, we might have to erect him a statue)

rest are wishy-washy:

7 suspects with a small detective ex-vibe from Hawkie, that's because I'm no longer considering Hawkie a wannabe Poirot, his style changed after his spat with Texas
Energie, TBZ and Haruno need to bust some moves
You had a read early on D1 that mentioned your read on me was contingent on Dusk's flip. Where do you stand there?

You had a read early on D1 that mentioned your read on me was contingent on Dusk's flip. Where do you stand there?
ah..that 'flattery' session from SOD1

I honestly thought you guys were partners or that something weird is happening between you 2

obv I'm not sure anymore

it's a 'maybe baby' at this point

Nuxl

ah..that 'flattery' session from SOD1

I honestly thought you guys were partners or that something weird is happening between you 2

obv I'm not sure anymore

it's a 'maybe baby' at this point
i can definitely tell you if me and tommy rolled scum together i would not have voted him ever lmfao

Heal should be town because I don't think you ditch EoD and stick your vote on Dusk when he claims cop. Haruno as well, but he might actually be afk EoD so less confident

Energy probably tries a bit harder if he's scum with Dusk.

Not too convinced on TBZ, I think TBZ is always town if Texas is scum but that's not the case here. Not sure he's the vote here though because people think he's town.

Hawkie's emotional outburst with Texas and tone makes me think he's town.

So that leaves Cancerous as the person who I think should be lynched today

Nuxl

Heal should be town because I don't think you ditch EoD and stick your vote on Dusk when he claims cop. Haruno as well, but he might actually be afk EoD so less confident

Energy probably tries a bit harder if he's scum with Dusk.

Not too convinced on TBZ, I think TBZ is always town if Texas is scum but that's not the case here. Not sure he's the vote here though because people think he's town.

Hawkie's emotional outburst with Texas and tone makes me think he's town.

So that leaves Cancerous as the person who I think should be lynched today
cancerous is fine, talked about this earlier

had same thought regarding hawkie too re: towny off emotion, though i think their main content is a tad awk because they entered thread painting dusk/clarinet as a team, disappeared, came back later, started yelling at texas and then went to focus on cancerous (without switching vote). Dusk also townread this slot. I don't like totally hate it but it wouldn't be my choice to put late in lynch order.

TBZ's eod felt towny off of tone/what I would compare it to from last game. Heal is also towny off of tone because i baited him all game.

No strong opinion on energy/haruno

cancerous is fine, talked about this earlier

had same thought regarding hawkie too re: towny off emotion, though i think their main content is a tad awk because they entered thread painting dusk/clarinet as a team, disappeared, came back later, started yelling at texas and then went to focus on cancerous (without switching vote). Dusk also townread this slot. I don't like totally hate it but it wouldn't be my choice to put late in lynch order.

TBZ's eod felt towny off of tone/what I would compare it to from last game. Heal is also towny off of tone because i baited him all game.

No strong opinion on energy/haruno
you mean from your post on page 67? I mean, he's not incredibly scummy but not really sure who would be a better option to lynch

honestly, there was NO NEED to cop Texas

don't think any partner would have risked defending Dusk that much

Texas was simply POCKETED just like it happened to me in a prior game

not his fault at all
8/10 games here texas was failing at powerwolfing. we hit the 2/10 where he was just really bad. it's fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)