NOC Shots NOC Game Thread [MAFIA WINS]

if i was actually convinced by him i would have voted literally cancerous

which, to be fair, still did nothing
You say this if dusk flips scum

And then if dusk flips town you say that you were helpless watching a wagon that you disagreed with go thru. You obvious disagree with it, if you thought he was scum then you would have voted him

You see what I mean

You did the josh thing where regardless of Tommy’s actual flip, you could come back to your actions after the fact and claim that you were right lmfao

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
You say this if dusk flips scum

And then if dusk flips town you say that you were helpless watching a wagon that you disagreed with go thru. You obvious disagree with it, if you thought he was scum then you would have voted him

You see what I mean
i think me entertaining this would lead to a circular argument so i won't

but i wouldn't complain about it being helpless.

good work though, thanks for saving the town etc etc

the type of confidence that apricity has in Eli makes me think it's years of meta and knowledge

probably apricity would shave his head on a bet that Eli is town

will say no more, Eli is town for you guys and pessimistic something for me

I can't be forced into this read, I'm sheeping but to say that I townread Nuxl is me being dishonest. No clue about this guy

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
the type of confidence that apricity has in Eli makes me think it's years of meta and knowledge

probably apricity would shave his head on a bet that Eli is town

will say no more, Eli is town for you guys and pessimistic something for me

I can't be forced into this read, I'm sheeping but to say that I townread Nuxl is me being dishonest. No clue about this guy
okay

i await your reaction when this game is over

i never and i repeat never bus my partners d1 with no reason, i think it's rude and disrespectful

the only time i've ever on a partner's wagon EOD1 is when there's no saving them and my attempts at pushing other lynches have failed

I'm in favor of waiting a couple more hours and having Panic Station sub in for haruno

don't think hawkie is scum, think it's haruno/tbz.
Probably. But I would lynch hawkie before TBZ if we hit red on haruno. because if we hit red on haruno we have a winning POE and I feel like hawkie has more equity to talk people out of the POE than tbz does

if there are 'mislynches' left I'm opening myself to becoming a sacrifice.

We lynch in Haruno/energy/Tbz [uto's pick] today, me tomorrow

and you guys can solve last bit and find the scum

I'm not staying ALIVE in final stages to be voted! and I'll explain why

Probably. But I would lynch hawkie before TBZ if we hit red on haruno. because if we hit red on haruno we have a winning POE and I feel like hawkie has more equity to talk people out of the POE than tbz does
why are you completely disregarding the difference in interactions between hawkie/dusfkall98 and tbz/duskfall98 when you post this

if I'm lynched earlier phases as town, it's disappointing cause I wanted to enjoy the game, but it's still okay, no hard feels

if I manage to live long as town ONLY to be finished last phase or something, it's worse than being a D1 lynch

I'm hoping we'll win and have my first survival as town in a smogon game

if I'm lynched earlier phases as town, it's disappointing cause I wanted to enjoy the game, but it's still okay, no hard feels

if I manage to live long as town ONLY to be finished last phase or something, it's worse than being a D1 lynch

I'm hoping we'll win and have my first survival as town in a smogon game
I will make sure that nobody touches you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)