Showdown extra buttons - Chrome/Firefox Extension - partialy obsolete

edit: as of 18hours ago https://github.com/smogon/pokemon-showdown/commit/72413823ce30131c2f3cc627e9c0b1eec51f5050 the friends list button has been added to showdown making the primary function of this button obsolete.

Hi I got bored of typing "/friends list" into a chat room to check my friends list so I made a plugin for it, Called Showdown Extra Buttons it also contains some other buttons that I deemed useful.
pick demoing bellow.
screenshot_chrome.png

Source code available here.
Chrome store page
Firefox store page

Last edited:
that is a good extension though i am wondering why the samples only show them of odd metagames and not stuff like gen 1-9 OU and such tiers

that is a good extension though i am wondering why the samples only show them of odd metagames and not stuff like gen 1-9 OU and such tiers
No idea it just calls the build in showdown samples and for some reason they don't have ou meta games samples listed.

oh thats too bad, do you think its possible to fix?
The two ways of fixing that would be to request from the showdown dev team to add the samples there or to add them in on the plugin which seems not that great since I would need to update the plugin every time the samples change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)