Sibling stories

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
So siblings, if you have them you probably have a couple of stories from them. Lets see our most stupid sibling stories, mine for example;
When I was 3 or 4 I was in Arabic class with my brother, 5 or 6 at the time, and the teacher brought rewards as part of the end of the year. Every student got a toy and unfortunately for me, my brother got to pick mine. Keep in mind I'm a crazy 3/4 year old. He takes a toy dolphin, obviously a great toy... and then he got me some random fuzzy red monster toy for me. Now if my brother gets a dolphin and I get a weird red fuzzy toy, little me is gonna do something stupid. And so as soon as we got in the car and started driving, I let down the window in the middle of the street and chucked the toy out of the moving car. I mentioned it like 10 years later and my brother told me that he picked the monster for me and the dolphin for him on purpose to make me angry, weird but it worked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)