Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder!

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokebankoubeta-62652690

Forfeit when winning. Obviously. Also, the opponent not using Aerilate Quick Attack for a OHKO on Greninja.

Edit: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oubeta-62660144
Guy switches Espeon out for Sylveon against the opponent's Gengar. Then eats a Confuse Ray and a Sludge Bomb for his trouble. Then switches to his Rotom-Wash, which the opponent hits with Shadow Ball, taking out ~70% of his health. And then Gengar goes for Confuse Ray instead of just hitting him with another Shadow Ball. It's not like any of his team resists Shadow Ball, so why bother?

Last edited:
I couldn't tell which side you meant until the end
I'm pretty sure he meant both. Hitting a Hydreigon with Zen Headbutt? That's almost a fucked up as the time I saw someone Toxic, Sludge Bomb AND Dragon Tail a Klefki. Sash Skarm is also stupid. Do you not know what Sturdy does? And why the hell would you run Solrock?

I'm pretty sure he meant both. Hitting a Hydreigon with Zen Headbutt? That's almost a fucked up as the time I saw someone Toxic, Sludge Bomb AND Dragon Tail a Klefki. Sash Skarm is also stupid. Do you not know what Sturdy does? And why the hell would you run Solrock?
+

and said solrock outspeed a charizard and cloyster , said cloyster with HP ice and non speed boost sharpedo awesome

Only reason I can see for Sash Skarm is if for some reason you want to run Weak Armor on it instead of Sturdy, which could probably have a use in some cases.

Only reason I can see for Sash Skarm is if for some reason you want to run Weak Armor on it instead of Sturdy, which could probably have a use in some cases.
unless you want to somehow sweep with him , its not usefull, since there is custap berry to make use of sturdy and put hazards up

Arcueid

looksmaxxer
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
So wheb i was laddering OU, I saw someone keep AIR BALLOON on Salamence (No roost) and a team full of starters...

._.

Also iirc i battled someone who made a copy of Ash's team and had 852 in his ranking....

those ballons that sometimes see i believe ps is to blame its the default item wen you dont select an item
yesterday saw another weak armor skarmory lol
On the special malamar , it has the moovepool to pull a special set it has access to calm mind (its special attack is on par with Serperior and Cresselia and Emolga and Blissey), aint saying that a special set is OU material but on lower tiers it can be usefull
And since Scizor is usualy a switch in against malamar , malarmar can toast it (same reason Absol carries fireblast on RU to counter physical walls) )

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)