Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder!

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Start of turn 10
Breloom used Mach Punch!
It's super effective!
Breloom's Fighting Gem raised Mach Punch's power!
The foe's Mamoswine lost 3% of its health!
The foe's Mamoswine fainted!

Two turns later...

Leto48x: i hate breloom
Leto48x: yours smells scarfed

And when I was gonna win...

Leto48x: quagsire gonna sweep your breloom with dragon dance
Leto48x: and moxie now
Leto48x: forfeit !!!!

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
this post contains a little bit of sarcasm. A shitton, rather

This is a story of how I met this sophisticated OU ladderer a few minutes ago on the Pokemon Showdown! OU ladder (where you'd expect to find such an amazing player), and damn I feel lucky that I got away with the win from that one.

Here are some of the mind-boggling plays he made against me ~

His Ferrothorn is apparently super hard-body, and it is able to seed my Alakazam turn one (noooo).

Trying to Leech Seed stall my Alakazam at turn 2, he finds out about this new ability called Magic Guard, which apparently blocks indirect damage. Can't blame him though, I only found out Alakazam had this about 2 days ago :I

Running the standard bulky Breloom really comes to bite him in the ass here; getting outsped by a Jellicent can happen to even the best of mushrooms.

Ninetales @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
- Sunny Day
- Solarbeam
- Fire Blast
- Hypnosis

The creativity of this man blows my mind; Sunny Day Ninetales without Drought should be Smogon's standard set for sure! And look at him predicting the shit out of me by going for the Sunny Day on the switch into Tyranitar. BOOM. I felt some serious pressure raise the hairs of my neck and mad goosebumps after turn thirteen.

But besides all of this, I can definitely conclude that it would have been funnier if he had raged this guy was extremely nice, even throughout all of the unfortunate events that occurred. In fact he was probably at least 183% more nice than I am, which makes me realise how bad of a person I am. Oh well, that's why I am posting in this thread right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)