Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder!

Heh Metagross could do better things than explode against a Mr. Mime.
Sadly we can't see what their movesets are.
Maybe it was some creative AgiliExplosion set?

AgiliExplosion is probably the worst idea ever... What is the point of setting up, if you're just going to throw it all away with a move that doesn't even kill anything remotely bulky? (Jellicent, any Steel-Type, Hippowdon, etc.)

I saw a Victini with Searing Shot, Glaciate, and a Shell Bell. The guy who was using it also had a Kyurem-B with Freeze Shock and a Power Herb. Both of these did really well, even considering I was using my gimmick team in this battle.

Even silly teams can be successful.

Also, I got another one:

Sableye used Will-o-Wisp!
The foe's Machamp avoided the attack!
The foe's Machamp used Dynamicpunch!
It doesn't affect Sableye...

I don't know what's worse, him not using No Guard with Dynamicpunch or using Dynamicpunch on a Sableye.

?

guy accidentally brought a lower tier team into OU.. failing to see what the issue is here
Let's see here:

Max Greeding Mode used Swords Dance!
Max Greeding Mode's Attack sharply rose!
The foe's Ambipom used Beat Up!
The Dark Gem strengthened Beat Up's power!
Max Greeding Mode lost 19.9% of its health!
Max Greeding Mode lost 24.5% of its health!
A critical hit! Max Greeding Mode lost 44.2% of its health!
Max Greeding Mode ate its Petaya Berry!
The Petaya Berry raised Max Greeding Mode's Special Attack!
Max Greeding Mode lost 11.3% of its health!
Hit 4 time(s)!

The foe's Ambipom used Acrobatics!
Lucky Doge lost 58.7% of its health!
Lucky Doge used Night Slash!
The foe's Ambipom lost 59.1% of its health!

Mrs. Mime used Icy Wind!
It's super effective! The foe's Salamence lost 100% of its health!
vakami sent out Landorus-Therian!
The foe's Landorus-Therian intimidates Mrs. Mime!
Mrs. Mime's Attack fell!

Mrs. Mime used Charge Beam!
The foe's Metagross lost 23.6% of its health!
Mrs. Mime's Special Attack rose!
The foe's Metagross used Explosion!
Mrs. Mime lost 100% of its health!

still failing to see the issue here. are you trying to say those are weird sets for their respective pokemon?
Yeah.
Uses Dark Gem over Flying Gem because he thinks Beat Up is better than Acrobatics.
Icy Wind kills Mence, but brings in Lando T after that.
Explosion Metagross.

Yeah.
Uses Dark Gem over Flying Gem because he thinks Beat Up is better than Acrobatics.
Icy Wind kills Mence, but brings in Lando T after that.
Explosion Metagross.
explosion metagross is viable. bringing in a lando on mr. mime, maybe he thought he would outspeed? and dark gem over flying gem is personal preference. acrobatics still gets the boost once the dark gem is used up.

sorry, you just aren't making good points. i get you're a super cool 'gym leader' and all, but come on. clearly two newish players just trying to play the game, using perfectly legitimate sets

explosion metagross is viable. bringing in a lando on mr. mime, maybe he thought he would outspeed? and dark gem over flying gem is personal preference. acrobatics still gets the boost once the dark gem is used up.

sorry, you just aren't making good points. i get you're a super cool 'gym leader' and all, but come on. clearly two newish players just trying to play the game, using perfectly legitimate sets
I understand your viewpoint. But this thread is for poking fun at newish players. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)