Postgame Silver State Mafia CA-S-1 - 4/10P GAME OVER

nvm that I misread marshal's mechanic
But no matter
I made a plan
It's MYLO, we have 50/50 on moody and dle, since their claims directly contradict one of them must be baddy

So of course we do the sensible thing and no lynch

I will inspect one of them while both toni and KoC protect me and leonard hook dle, so moody can watch my ass if he's town, and if he are, we get to know who the real bg if KoC is real BG or not. Dle idle your shit tonight if ye're town

If dle is scum we'll get tracker results on me, outing the last scum anyway.
if moody is scum, I'll do inspect or die the next night, outing the last scum anyway while dle sit on his ass and kill anything that come near him
Some of you (toni/Koc/Leonard, to be precise, and toni be the first) will die in my stead, but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make :psysly:

No lynch

That sounds fine but I have 2 questions :
- can the gunrunner role allow mafia to kill twice during the night ?
- how does this plan beat framer/forger roles and the like now that every role and nigh target is pretty much known by the mafia ?

Once we adjust the plan to account for DLE's surrender...

side eyes Leonard

I couldn't have blocked a kill on Toni if Toni wasn't the nk target. And Idt Moody outs his partner's visit. So Leonard, who has a role with a mafia counterpart, becomes most suspicious.

Also, OP says DLE can't vote himself, so he's not at L-1 rn.

I mean, moody and KoC pretty much confirmed town. Unless there is some next level mindgame going on.
I am undisputed leader claim

Obviously I will inspect leonard tonight. toni BG on leonard and KoC BG moody. Leonard hook moody while moody watch me
If leonard turn up scum than bueno, unless there is no nightkill because framer possibility, but it was no kill so we can plan from there
if leonard town we take a look at night kill and whether moody is hooked or not
  • No kill and moody hooked, we plan from there
  • leonard dies means toni or KoC is guilty, moody would be clean since if he was scum he would get hooked
We no lynch so I can inspect KoC, BG on me and moody, while moody watch one of the BG
If one of BG die the other is guilty
If moody or I die the respective BG is guiltyt

• I or BG die, moody not hooked, toni is guilty
  • I die moody hooked, leonard clean, one of bg or moody is guilty.
Proceed no lynch and hook moody, BG on moody and leonard
if no kill moody is guilty
if leonard/moody die the BG on them is guilty,
if one of the BG die the other is guilty

• BG die and moody hooked, means the other BG is guilty
  • moody die, then KoC is guilty or leonard is godfather, we no lynch, have KoC on leonard while he hook KoC and toni on me
No kill, I get inspect result and we plan from there
KoC die means, leonard godfather
leonard die means KoC guilty
Toni or I die means KoC is clean and leonard godfather because if KoC is guilty he would be hooked instead

So yeah, stalemate will only happen if the last scum plays balls and idles their kill nightly, but even then we will get more results to eventually out that bastad
Solid?

New and improved battle plan

I will inspect leonard tonight. toni BG on leonard and KoC BG moody. Leonard hook moody while moody watch me
If leonard turn up scum than bueno, unless there is no nightkill because framer possibility, but i can rêpat my ínpection till framer run out of charge
if leonard town we take a look at night kill and whether moody is hooked or not
  • No kill and moody hooked, we repeat the night and inspect moody instead
  • leonard dies means toni or KoC is guilty, moody would be clean since if he was scum he would get hooked
We no lynch so I can inspect KoC, BG on me and moody, while moody watch one of the BG
If one of BG die the other is guilty
If moody or I die the respective BG is guiltyt
  • I or BG die, moody not hooked, toni is guilty
  • I die moody hooked, leonard clean, one of bg or moody is guilty.
Proceed no lynch and hook moody, BG on moody and leonard
if no kill moody is guilty
if leonard/moody die the BG on them is guilty,
if one of the BG die the other is guilty
  • BG die and moody hooked, means the other BG is guilty
  • moody die, then KoC guilty

Oh yeah, that can happen

But then my inspection would have him turn up scum already.
Our main concern when leonard turns up scum in inspection is a framer possibility. But then, there would not be any kill and moody would have result of whether he was hooked or not.
  • If moody was hooked by leonard means that moody could not be framer, we can then have moody watch leonard again to see if there was actually any framer at all (also leonard's BG will then have to protect me this time)
  • If moody wasn't hooked than leonard is scum, because town moody would not lie and scum moody would be hooked anyway so he couldn't alter any of our nightly results, so leonard wouldn't turn up scum in the first place.
I do not dismiss the chances of moody being a framer because the watch result he claimed could be facilitated from exene's flip, and the scum's own deductions

Patch 1.1 Open Beta

Update scenarios, fixed major mistakes that complicated thing for no reason. Applied moar logic.
Improved grammer
Rearranged for easyer reading and visualization

Please report any inconsistencies

I will inspect leonard tonight. toni BG on leonard and KoC BG moody. Leonard hook moody while moody watch me
If leonard turn up scum than bueno, unless there is no nightkill because framer possibility. Then we have to see if moody is hooked or not
  • If moody was hooked by leonard means that moody could not be framer, we can then have moody watch leonard again to see if there was actually any framer at all (also leonard's BG will then have to protect me this time). If there are no framer then leonard is guilty
  • If moody wasn't hooked then leonard is scum, because town moody would not lie and scum moody would be hooked anyway so he couldn't alter any of our nightly results, so town leonard wouldn't turn up scum in the first place.

If leonard is town and/or Cancerous die we take a look at night kill and whether moody is hooked or not
  • leonard dies means toni is guilty
  • moody dies, then KoC is guilty
  • Cancer or a BG dies, moody not hooked, leonard is guilty
  • a BG dies and moody hooked, means the other BG is guilty
  • Cancer die moody hooked, then leonard and moody are clean, one of BG is guilty. Just lynch one and hook the other if you fail the lynch
  • No kill and moody claim not hooked, we repeat the night and I inspect moody instead.
  • No kill and moody claim hooked, then leonard is cleaned, lynch moody regardless of alignment (trust me lol).
    • If moody is scum we gucci
    • If moody is town: Koc BG me, toni BG leonard, leonard idle hook
      • If I dies, KoC is guilty
      • If toni dies, KoC is guilty
      • If leonard dies, toni is guilty
      • If KoC dies, toni is guilty
      • If no kill, we lynch a BG and hook the other if the lynch fail

PS: I might not be around at deadline because IRL, remember to actually lynch dle by then

Resi said he took away DLE's vote on me because of his illegal self-vote.

We can get by with just Moody's vote on DLE, since it's unopposed and has timing.

Or I could keep DLE from catching his second wind and talking his partner into a last minute stealth.

vote Da Letter El

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)