Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do pokemon get auto raised to lvl 100?

Hi, I'm new to competitive battling and have never played a competitive match before. I am in the process of ev training my team. However, do I have to raise them to lvl100 myself, or do they get raised temporarily in game?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I can do those Ditto if you'd like (I'd end up doing 31/3/31/31/31/2, 31/2/31/30/30/3 and 31/2/31/30/31/3 for them and either Sassy or Relaxed (unless of course you want a different spread)).
Hrm... I guess I could do it, if you're willing to never make them public on Pokécheck.

I'm fairly sure that I have that Bold spread on Diamond; I'll double-check once I get back home if you're still looking for it.

I do have a Modest spread in Platinum, but it isn't HP Fighting. :/ Figured I'd still throw that out though, if it interests you.
The Bold spread? Excellent, as long as it has Trace... The Modest spread won't do because you can't capture it in Platinum.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
The Bold spread? Excellent, as long as it has Trace... The Modest spread won't do because you can't capture it in Platinum.
Oops, I mixed my natures up. My Diamond spread is Calm. :/

Eh, I plan to restart Diamond (Or Pearl, haven't decided yet) anyway, so I may RNG IDs for a Bold spread for Uxie and Cress. Wouldn't hurt to do Porygon while I'm at it.

And yeah, I forgot Porygon wasn't catchable in Platinum's Trophy Garden.

Vullaby Trade

This is well my first time posting but i must make a request.
would anyone be willing to trade me a vullaby simply so i can have the pokedex entry in white 2? i can try to offer a pokemon you want in return but i do not have much.

I was breeding a Sigilyph, and the first one who hatched had 20/0/30/31/31/30 IVs... Should I keep it even if it doesn't have max Speed(I intended to use it in RU with the offensive set)?

Also, what's a good Poke Ball for Meinshao?

Good day ladies and germs, this is my first post to the community and I'm just getting back into the mix of the Pokemon universe. This time as casual competitor. Sadly Im in the market for a Solosis. If at all possible with a Bold or Quiet nature, and if I may be so bold to ask for Magic Guard. Heck, if I could get a pair to breed to get offspring that would make said Solosis would be great. I have little to trade for it, but Im willing to work something out.

Can anyone trade me two Grepa Berries and a Chople berry real quick? I just need to make the finishing adjustments to a team.

I need someone to tutor my Scizor with Superpower and Bug bite. PM me if you can. It's 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Technician Dusk Ball and you can keep a copy.

I'm looking to see if anyone has this-

Shiny Jumpluff (caught in Heal/Love ball)
Jolly Nature
31/31/31/x/31/31

I prefer it to be nicknameable. CMT if you have it, I'm also looking for EVing services.

Where would be the place to ask in-game questions for Soul Silver? I've laid back on the competitive stuff and I'm in need of help with the in-game stuff. Thanks in advance!

Anyone have a timid tornadus with good ivs for trade? I have events, a shiny lv 100 ev trained snorlax, dwf pokes, and much more. Please and thank you :)

Looking to clean up my Entree Forest, I have some Pokémon left in there that I don't know what Nature/IV combination would fit for, suggestions are welcome!

Arceus (DW promotion)
Mamoswine (DW promotion)
Lucario (DW promotion)
Banette (DW promotion)
Croagunk (DW promotion)
Togekiss (Birthday gift)
Rotom (Signal Beam)
Bagon x2 (Dragon Dance x1, Outrage x1)
Ralts (Male)

If some of them are way outclassed (due to BW2 tutors, which I can't access) let me know as well, so I can dump them.

Hey!! guys I'm looking for a tri-attack modest nature level 1 togetic that I can have I really want one and I'll appreciated if anyone will trade with me!!! I have black 2 my fc: 3225-4775-6173 please reply back and thanks!!

Looking to clean up my Entree Forest, I have some Pokémon left in there that I don't know what Nature/IV combination would fit for, suggestions are welcome!

Arceus (DW promotion)
Mamoswine (DW promotion)
Lucario (DW promotion)
Banette (DW promotion)
Croagunk (DW promotion)
Togekiss (Birthday gift)
Rotom (Signal Beam)
Bagon x2 (Dragon Dance x1, Outrage x1)
Ralts (Male)

If some of them are way outclassed (due to BW2 tutors, which I can't access) let me know as well, so I can dump
This is my FC:3225-4775-6173 I'm interested in trading with you!!!

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey!! guys I'm looking for a tri-attack modest nature level 1 togetic that I can have I really want one and I'll appreciated if anyone will trade with me!!! I have black 2 my fc: 3225-4775-6173 please reply back and thanks!!
I think you meant togepi since togetic cannot be gotten legitly at level 1. Also Tri-Attack is a special move from the level 25 XD togepi that is non-breedable, so it's only available from level 25 and up.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a flawless and/or a 31/x/30/31/31/31 Calm Celebi with Hidden Power Ice, what i can offer for either of them is in my Trade Thread (needless to say, is in my sig).

PM/VM me if you have it and you're interested in trading it with me, or CMT in my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)