Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have rare berrries I could have in DW? For now I can only help water them for you as I am slowly playing through the game. Later on ill be able to help you EV train and etc.

Hello everyone, I wonder if anyone could trade me some of those berries that makes your pokemon loose EVs. And I would also be really happy if someone could trade me pokerus. I play soul silver and on wifi my name is: Raiiy My friend code is: 1078 2358 7431

Could someone trade me a lustorous orb? the one for Palkia? Pm me if you can and I can give something in return. This is for black and white 2 btw.

Needed Dream World Eevee. Preferably Female.
I will give you my shiny levanny for trade. If you want to contact me immediately I'm on pokemon showdown in the lobby chat stardestroyer85

In need of someone to rng some Pokemon for me. I have countless EVd flawless/near flawless Pokemon to trade. I need 3 projects done. PM me if possible

With the replacement of the forums, have some threads lost some of their posts? I am currently busy trying to figure out some stuff for XD RNG and I needed some of the posts in the 'RNG Research' topic. Before it used to have around 40 pages whereas now it has only 21 pages. Or am I looking at the wrong topic?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
With the replacement of the forums, have some threads lost some of their posts? I am currently busy trying to figure out some stuff for XD RNG and I needed some of the posts in the 'RNG Research' topic. Before it used to have around 40 pages whereas now it has only 21 pages. Or am I looking at the wrong topic?
Threads have no lost any posts, it is just that now we have more posts per page.

I in no way condone hackig, but we are starting VGC battling for league at locals and people are using that Pokemon app to make Pokemon to use but they are caught in legal places and have legal stats. Is this really allowed in VGC style tournaments?

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
I in no way condone hackig, but we are starting VGC battling for league at locals and people are using that Pokemon app to make Pokemon to use but they are caught in legal places and have legal stats. Is this really allowed in VGC style tournaments?
It is still hacking anyway, so if I were you, don't do it ;)
Saves a lot of trouble :)

I don't do that at all! I just want to know if they ran those pokes through the filters at the VGC tournaments held by Nintendo? Would Nintendo allow them to be used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)