Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbaronnn

Banned deucer.
wait wha
Sure Offer?
wait what natures are they ? and can you bred shinys to get shinys ? and what are you looking for ? i have alot of exclusives from both games and pokes with good nature .... have any dittos with max ivs ?

I don't know if shinies breed to get shinies actually, I am interested in Aron, and if you mean like perfect Iv ditto, then no, but I do have a bunch of dittos who have a single max Iv stat

Vanillite is timid, psyduck is quirky, octillary is docile

redbaronnn

Banned deucer.
I don't know if shinies breed to get shinies actually, I am interested in Aron, and if you mean like perfect Iv ditto, then no, but I do have a bunch of dittos who have a single max Iv stat
i can get you a lairon ;) and dittos with max speed and attack/special attack ?

redbaronnn

Banned deucer.
id be interested in octillery and ice cream depending on the natures!

I would need to check about the dittos, but yeah I will trade octillery, its a docile nature though

Offering Semi-Flawless Froakies

31/31/31/31/X/31 Protean Timid
31/X/31/31/X/31 Protean Timid

31/X/31/31/31/31 Torrent Timid

Looking for Masterballs. Or PM me with offers.

I'm soo close to the Master Froakie! Great Spitbacks for those who want 'em

redbaronnn

Banned deucer.

31/31/31/31/X/31 Protean Timid

Looking for Masterballs.

I'm soo close to the Master Froakie! Great Spitbacks for those who want 'em
anything but masterballs ?

If you get that capsule you can get dragonair with marvel scale o.o
So... am I getting a female marvel scale dragonair (pure or via capsule?) and a capsule ability for my shiny charmeleon!? I'm all in ;)

Do you knot if capsule ability works with breeding though!?

it doesn't? thought that is what it was made for, btw modest eevee is done being breed
and no i don't know too lazy to grind for that capsule

Ability Capsule from the Battle Tower. Maybe three Battle Items like Focus Sash, Choice Band/Specs/Skarf.

Mega Stones only found in Y, since I have X.
Offering a magician fennekin (timid) with Mewtwonite Y for the 31/31/31/31/x/31 Protean Froakie

Offering you a shiny charmeleon from safari for that capsule ability ;)
IVs of Shiny Charmeleon? Hmmm, Nature too please? What Ball is it in? It's 200 BP we're talking about here. I have one, but please remember my original post was this:

31/31/31/31/X/31 Protean Timid Sold to MzHyde
31/X/X/31/31/31 Protean Timid

Looking for Masterballs/Choice Items/Focus Sash/Ability Capsule and other Battle Tower Items. Also Mega Stones found in Y. Or PM me with offers. IV bred monsters would be nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)