Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Dittos with the following IV's;

x/31/x/31/x/x
31/x/x/x/x/31
31/x/x/x/x/0
x/x/31/x/31/x

My Friend Safari has Ditto, so PM me if your interested in helping out. I'm more than willing to share the results of my next breeding project.

I'll give you ability capsule for all of them.(No just kidding I wish I had 200 BP.)
200 BP isn't that hard to get, you get 48 every time you beat the normal (not super) singles in the battle mansion, and that's 20 fights each time. so beat it 4 times and then do the first 8 fights and you'll have 200 BP

Which ability, which Gender, and which one of mine did you want? If you'd take a spit back, I'd do it in heart beat, I have soooo many 31/X/31/31/X/31 Timid Protean Froakies that need a home; lol. Also, new page:

Froakie
31/
X/31/31/31/31 Protean Timid x3

If you want one please see the wants post in my thread to find what I'm looking for. Mostly just flawless 6th gen stuff and a bunch of RNG abuses.

Spit backs going for cheap!:

31/X/31/31/X/31 Protean Timid Male X 14 Female X 1
31/X/X/31/31/31 Protean Timid Male X 3
X/X/31/31/31/31 Protean Timid Male X 4
31/X/31/31/31/31 Torrent Timid Male X 9
For the Spit backs I'm looking for Choice Items, Focus Sash and Life Orbs.
Also looking for Mega stones Exclusive to Y.

All of these can be found in the Battle Maison for 48 BP each, except mega stones.
Because of the high volume of Froakie Spitbacks, I will be accepting nearly any flawless monster for one of these. I have too many Froakies; lol.
Froakie
31/
I was implying your perfect froakie for my perfect noibat.
edit: female preferred if you have that in stock.

Last edited:
Are you implying your Greninja for a Delphox? If so, then almost everyone has Greninja now. However, I have a box full of Fenniken if you want one. I'm willing to just give them away for next to nothing.
ok ill take fennikin .whats the best nature for a fennekin ibecause id like that one

also if you have a carful nature skorupi

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Speed Boost Torchic for use in the Battle Mansion. In return, I can offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Blaze Charmander or a variety of 4+ flawless IV Magikarp or Shellder spitbacks in return. Please leave me a PM if you're interested.

Froakie
31/
I was implying your perfect froakie for my perfect noibat.
edit: female preferred if you have that in stock.
The flawless Froakie only come in Male. I don't even have a flawless female for myself yet. Sorry. I'll do my Flawless Froakie for your Flawless Noibat, if it's female and has frisk.

The flawless Froakie only come in Male. I don't even have a flawless female for myself yet. Sorry. I'll do my Flawless Froakie for your Flawless Noibat, if it's female and has frisk.
Yeah I have a female with frisk in stock. Can I ask why that is the preferred one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)