Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a dumb question, but what's the best way to go about evolving a tyrogue, if I have an adamant nature, and I want a hitmontop. is there some kind of trick?

Do I just use Rare candies and try to ev train the defense slightly to match up with the attack?

It's time for a new update! I have the following Pokémon available for trade for anyone interested:
  • a female 3 IV Jolly Tyrunt with Poison Fang
  • five 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang (x1 female, x4 male)
  • six 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang (all male)
  • two male 4 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • two male 3 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball
  • a male 31/31/x/31/31/0 Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball
  • two female (modern pattern) 3 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • four (modern pattern) 4 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball (x3 female, x1 male)
  • a male (modern pattern) 5 IV Timid Scatterbug with Shield Dust @ Premier Ball (excellent partner for breeding Pokémon from the bug egg group!)
  • a female (modern pattern) 5 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • a female 4 IV Timid Protean Froakie
  • a male 4 IV Hasty Protean Froakie
  • eight 4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (all male)
  • a male 31/31/31/31/31/x Hasty Torrent Froakie with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (excellent partner for breeding Pokémon from the water 1 egg group!)
  • a male 31/31/31/31/31/x Hasty Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball
I'm looking for:
  • a female 3-5 IV Klefki @ Luxury/Heal/Premier Ball
  • a 3-5 IV No Guard Golett
  • a female 3-5 IV Magician Fennekin @ Premier/Repeat Ball
  • a female 3-5 IV Rain Dish Squirtle @ Dive Ball
  • a 3-5 IV Symbiosis Flabébé @ Heal/Premier Ball
  • Battle Maison items
  • female Pokémon with 3-5 perfect IVs and a unique PokéBall
  • most Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities
  • other Pokémon (preferably from Gen VI) with 3-5 perfect IVs.
Send me a PM if you're interested! :)

just bred a bunch of 5iv solar power jolly outrage,Ddance,Dpulse charmanders. Have some good ones and some spitbacks. Pm or reply if interested.

Mainly interested in a timid grace togepi, but looking at all offers.

just bred a bunch of 5iv solar power jolly outrage,Ddance,Dpulse charmanders. Have some good ones and some spitbacks. Pm or reply if interested.

I got a 31/XX/31/31/31/31 timid ghastly. Interested?

I have 5 IV spitbacks of modest serene grace togepis. LMK if you're interested in trading for one of those charmanders.

um yeah

Absolutely, I'll give you a female one with x/31/31/31/31/31 or male with x/31/31/31/31/31 if you have an extra 5iv with 31/x/31/31/31/31? both have solar power
Don't have any perfect ones. I have a lot of spitbacks with something similiar to your x/31/31/31/31/31 if you wanna trade. Unfortunately the gender ratio is 87.5-12.5 so I have absolutely no more females. LMK if you're looking for a specific spread on your male togepi though.

Don't have any perfect ones. I have a lot of spitbacks with something similiar to your x/31/31/31/31/31 if you wanna trade. Unfortunately the gender ratio is 87.5-12.5 so I have absolutely no more females. LMK if you're looking for a specific spread on your male togepi though.

hmm how about the male x/31/31/31/31/31 solar power for a 31/31/x/31/31/31 or 31/31/x/31/31/31 togepi? If you can get me a 31/x/31/31/31/31 that would be ideal of course though.

hmm how about the male x/31/31/31/31/31 solar power for a 31/31/x/31/31/31 or 31/31/x/31/31/31 togepi? If you can get me a 31/x/31/31/31/31 that would be ideal of course though.
Eh nvm I think I'll pass. I actually have a ton of 5 iv charmanders but my only solar power charmander only has like 3-4 iv, thought maybe I could get a headstart on a parent but it's not worth the trade for me.

Eh nvm I think I'll pass. I actually have a ton of 5 iv charmanders but my only solar power charmander only has like 3-4 iv, thought maybe I could get a headstart on a parent but it's not worth the trade for me.

hmm.. How about the female one or I just bred a 31/31/31/31/x/31 if you want it?

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Shiny Stone to evolve my Togetic with.
I can offer something out of my 3 boxes of spitbacks. All are between 3-5IV. I can offer Immunity Gligar's (big mix of natures, no Impish, kept that one for myself), Adamant Intimidate Mawile's or Huge Power Marills (some are Adamant or Jolly, but less perfect IVs)

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Shiny Stone to evolve my Togetic with.
I can offer something out of my 3 boxes of spitbacks. All are between 3-5IV. I can offer Immunity Gligar's (big mix of natures, no Impish, kept that one for myself), Adamant Intimidate Mawile's or Huge Power Marills (some are Adamant or Jolly, but less perfect IVs)

I'll give you a shiny stone if you have a modest spitback togepi?

hey... just wondering if someone could exchange friend codes and let me know what pokemon i have in my safari... cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back