Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that this is quite fleshed-out enough to deserve it's own thread so I'll just post it here for now.

CLAP'S NOT-QUITE-GIVEAWAY

With the delay of Pokebank, there's been quite a lot of clamoring for transfer-only Pokemon. So, in the spirit of the new year, I'm trading out some new Pokemon that can only be obtained through Pokebank. I'll accept nearly anything--just please no early-game or easily-catchable stuff (hence not-quite-giveaway) unless it's a rare Vivillon or something. Of course, it would be nice to get some decently IV'd or exclusively Friend Safari Pokemon in return (or items, items are good too!), but I'm not going to be very picky. At the moment, the list includes:
  • Rattata
  • Porygon
  • Cyndaquil
  • Totodile
  • Misdreavus
  • Mudkip (most of them Adamant with decent IV's, too!)
  • Slakoth
  • Baltoy
  • Feebas
  • Chimchar
  • Cherubi
  • Buneary
  • Phione
  • Tepig
  • Cottonee
  • Tynamo
  • Elgyem
  • Frillish
  • Yamask

If anyone with other Pokebank-exclusive Pokemon would like to help and expand this list, that would be great, too! I'll be breeding eggs as I get requests, rather than stockpiling them and wasting valuable PC-space, so if you request something, please be patient! Happy New Year, everyone!
I would like to donate a 6 IV Adamant Darumaka to this list, and if possible get a Tynamo.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I have SpeedBoost Carvanha (Destiny Bond), Espeed Dratini, Misdreavus, Castform (Disable, Cosmic Power), Feebas, HA Feebas,
Piplup, Chimchar, Treecko, Frillish, Rattata, Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Buneary, Snivy, Porygon, and Cresselia available.
Anything in italics is available 4IV or higher (upon request)

Looking for 1 of 3 things:
-Male pokemon from the Bug Egg group with Defog (can offer all of above for this, no joke).
-Female Regenerator Alomomola (Dive Ball preferred) lol ya right
-Leftovers or Lifeorbs.

Pm offers, SVP

Wow, that would be awesome! With the Darumaka, the only Bank-mons missing from the list are Finneon, Bouffalant, and Kricketot! Breeding your Tynamo right now.
I will trade you a HP Fire Greninja for a HP Ice Timid Treecko and modest Porygon
Or I can offer you something else for Porygon

I am very interested in non standard smeargles (bold,calm,modest,adamant,impish, etc). PM me if you've got any.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow, that would be awesome! With the Darumaka, the only Bank-mons missing from the list are Finneon, Bouffalant, and Kricketot! Breeding your Tynamo right now.
I can breed you a fast Bouffalant to help with the giveaway~ I do not need any of the ones listed that you have though, if you ever get a Finneon or Kricketot I would like one of those :)

Got a bumper crop of 5IV Quiet Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs for trade! Get 'em while they're hot! I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles, 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols, and 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I'd like:
  • 3-4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies
  • 3-4 IV Careful Stealth Rock/Pursuit Larvitars
  • 3-4 IV Naive Iron Fist Thunderpunch Chimchars
  • 3-4 IV Bold Hyper Voice HA Eevee
  • 3-4 IV Ditto
  • Leftovers
  • Life Orbs
  • other cool stuff, especially Pokebank 'mons, feel free to offer
I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon for what I'm looking for. Basically, dump your spitbacks all over my face and chest.
Bumping for the night crew.

I will trade you a HP Fire Greninja for a HP Ice Timid Treecko and modest Porygon
Or I can offer you something else for Porygon
If you're referring to me, I unfortunately am not really breeding for natures or IV's--just getting the Pokemon themselves out there to people who don't have Pokebank Pokemon. I can still give you a Porygon though, just not one with a specific nature and HP :\

I can breed you a fast Bouffalant to help with the giveaway~ I do not need any of the ones listed that you have though, if you ever get a Finneon or Kricketot I would like one of those :)
Awesome! =D I have some FS-only Pokemon if you want--Blitzle, Aipom (Adamant), Mincinno, Chansey off the top of my head.

Esmeya

If you're referring to me, I unfortunately am not really breeding for natures or IV's--just getting the Pokemon themselves out there to people who don't have Pokebank Pokemon. I can still give you a Porygon though, just not one with a specific nature and HP :\

Awesome! =D I have some FS-only Pokemon if you want--Blitzle, Aipom (Adamant), Mincinno, Chansey off the top of my head.
I have access to every Friend Safari combination, but, thank you! Give me a few to get you an Afro-Bull.

I caught a Timid 31/x/12/31/3,4/31 Mewtwo in the desired Premier Ball, which is turning out to be next to impossible even with a 227 Speed Breloom with Spore and False Swipe. Should I throw it back?

Esmeya

I caught a Timid 31/x/12/31/3,4/31 Mewtwo in the desired Premier Ball, which is turning out to be next to impossible even with a 227 Speed Breloom with Spore and False Swipe. Should I throw it back?
Has the 2-3 it needs of HP/Sp Atk/Spd but I'd throw it back and keep trying if you're OCD about it like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)