Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilesta123

Banned deucer.
I'm looking for a shiny Klefki is anyone has one, I don't have any shinies to trade but I do have a TON of 4/5/6 IV Pokes

Still looking for someone who's willing to trade away some Bank Legendaries (clones are fine), namely Genesect, Keldeo, the Lati Twins, Heatran, the Genies, and Terrakion. I have Maison Items (including the Ability Capsule), and 5/6 IV Pokemon.

I lost my White 2 Cartridge with all my event Pokemon on it. :(

Edit: Snoopy, anything in particular you're looking for for those Helioptile? I'd feel bad if I were to take two giveaway Pokemon from you. :)
Flawless pokemon that I can breed and giveaway would be nice, but don't care if I don't receive anything in return.

Same here. I'm looking for a terrakion, but no one's gonna trade one and I can't use GTS because I have a phobia of hacks and video game glitches/stuff that isn't supposed to be happening, and just looking at a level 10 Terrakion on the GTS puts me in a state of panic <_<

Have a pair of 5 IV HA Corphish with Aqua Jet, Superpower, Knockoff, and Dragon Dance already. Thanks though!
Happen to have flawless frillish? Can get you a calm water absorb or bold water absorb/cursed body, would hate to take another poké off you w/o giving anything useful in return

Have a pair of 5 IV HA Corphish with Aqua Jet, Superpower, Knockoff, and Dragon Dance already. Thanks though!

Do you already have turtwigs with seed bomb/superpower or a chikorita with heal pulse, leech seed, ingrain, and grassy terrain? If not i'll give ya them for your giveaway.

LF

6iv foreign(im north american) Ditto.

5iv HP Fire Venusaur with Giga Drain

FT

Shiny(nicknameable) Krookodile
Pokeball
Jolly
Female
Moxie
31/31/x/x/31/31
Leveled up Ev'd in Spd and Atk

Torterra
Pokeball
Adamant
Shell Armor
Male
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ev'd in Hp and Atk
Superpower and Seed Bomb egg moves

Cherubi
Pokeball
Jolly
Female
31/31/31/x/31/31

Chikorita
Pokeball
Calm
Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Heal Pulse, Leech Seed, Ingrain, Grassy Terrain egg moves

Tropius
Nest Ball
Bold
Harvest
Female
31/x/31/31/31/31
Leech Seed egg move

Delibird
Premier Ball
Adamant
Hustle
Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Fake Out, Quick Attack, Ice Shard, Rapid Spin egg moves

I hope to acquire the ultimate breeder. I would be willing to do quite a lot for one, so if you are able to spare one but are not interested in what I have to offer, please let me know if there is anything I may be able to acquire to trade.

Happen to have flawless frillish? Can get you a calm water absorb or bold water absorb/cursed body, would hate to take another poké off you w/o giving anything useful in return
No, sorry. I will start breeding Frillish for everyone with both abilities once all of my Swinub and Helioptile are gone, though!

Do you already have turtwigs with seed bomb/superpower or a chikorita with heal pulse, leech seed, ingrain, and grassy terrain? If not i'll give ya them for your giveaway.

LF

6iv foreign(im north american) Ditto.

5iv HP Fire Venusaur with Giga Drain

FT

Shiny(nicknameable) Krookodile
Pokeball
Jolly
Female
Moxie
31/31/x/x/31/31
Leveled up Ev'd in Spd and Atk

Torterra
Pokeball
Adamant
Shell Armor
Male
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ev'd in Hp and Atk
Superpower and Seed Bomb egg moves

Cherubi
Pokeball
Jolly
Female
31/31/31/x/31/31

Chikorita
Pokeball
Calm
Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Heal Pulse, Leech Seed, Ingrain, Grassy Terrain egg moves

Tropius
Nest Ball
Bold
Harvest
Female
31/x/31/31/31/31
Leech Seed egg move

Delibird
Premier Ball
Adamant
Hustle
Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Fake Out, Quick Attack, Ice Shard, Rapid Spin egg moves

I hope to acquire the ultimate breeder. I would be willing to do quite a lot for one, so if you are able to spare one but are not interested in what I have to offer, please let me know if there is anything I may be able to acquire to trade.
I don't have them so they will help a lot! :)

Have a very specific request...

Looking for a HA (Moody) SHINY Smeargle (Jolly preferred, would take Timid). Must be XY bred with the blue pentagon. 4-6IVs

Offering any pokebank legends on my thread or will breed something for you. Will attach an Ability Capsule or Leftovers to the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)