Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:

ANY-IV Storm Drain Lileep with Stealth Rock
5-IV Impish Guts Tyrogue with Mach Punch and Bullet Punch
5-IV Bold(and Modest) Shadow Tag Gothita
5-IV Adamant(and Careful) Thick Fat Snorlax with Curse, Pursuit, and Whirlwind
5-IV Adamant(or Jolly) Sheer Force Krabby with Knock Off
5-IV HP-Grass Timid(or Modest) Vital Spirit Magby
5-IV Jolly Unnerve Aerodactyl with Pursuit, Tailwind, and Whirlwind
5-IV Careful Snivy with Glare and Iron Tail

CMT/PM me.

Looking for a Sap sipping Bouffalant but any Bouffalant would do. Would be willing to trade a 4IV/5IV spitback. PM me if interested.

I know this is a lot to ask, but does anyone have a Kalos-native Zapdos with good IVs? I guess it's okay if it's cloned, though I'd prefer not. CMT to see what I can offer. I'm willing to trade between 2 and 4 5IV Pokemon for it, depending on its nature and IVs.

After hours of getting useless spitbacks, I ended up getting 4 5 IV flawless Adamant Deerlings with Synthesis (oddly enough, all female). I'm keeping one, but the others are up for trade!

I'm looking for competitive pokemon. Other than Deerling, I have X Megas Stones, Leftovers and the following flawless 5 IV:

Modest Mareep and Clauncher
Timid HA Litwick
Adamant HA Heracross with Rock Blast

Yep, won it in a giveaway about a week ago :)

Just offer some things that are equal in value and I'll see if I'm interested. It has a Japanese name btw.
Sorry friend, but that Cresselia just seems a little too perfect. I was going to offer a bold flawless Chansey with nautural cure...but I just don't feel comfortable having a shiny, flawless legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)