Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: 6iv non-english imposter ditto FT: xerneas, zygarde, mewtwo, zapdos, 6iv adamant HA egg moves mawile, 6iv HA timid froakie, sum 5iv adamant HA extreme speed dratini, x megastones, shiny ninetails, Im willing to trade multiple things and also have stones or items attached to the pokemon i trade

Looking for competitive pokemon. I can offer X Megas Stones, Leftovers and the following flawless 5 IV:

Modest Mareep, Clauncher and Horsea
Timid HA Litwick
Adamant HA Heracross with Rock Blast
Adamant Deerling with Synthesis

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a Regenerator Foongus, Overcoat Forretress, Unaware Clefable and a Rough Skin Gabite. The IVs don't have to be good(but would be appreciated if they were!) and the gender doesn't matter. In return I can offer:

31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant HA Shroomish + Bullet Seed (M)

31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Technician Scyther (M)

31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Honedge (M)

If you want nicknames, just let me know. I can also breed a 5IV bellyjet marill, 5IV jolly HA pancham+storm throw, 5IV jolly smeargle or 5IV jolly HA dratini if you want. I don't have any prepared at the moment but it won't take long. PM if interested!
Reposting because I still would very much like a regenerator foongus

Last edited:
Still looking for a female HA Gible/Gabite in a Premier Ball or somebody with a Gabite Friend Safari. Offering lots of 4IV Pokes for it

Looking for competitive pokemon. I can offer X Megas Stones, Leftovers and the following flawless 5 IV:

Modest Mareep, Clauncher and Horsea
Timid HA Litwick
Adamant HA Heracross with Rock Blast
Adamant Deerling with Synthesis
Would a 5IV Timid Blaze Fennekin be something for you, against a Mareep?

What I have to offer:

(Korean) 6IV Shiny Ditto / Timid / Imposter
(Japanese) 6IV Shiny Mew / Timid / Synchronize

What I'm looking for:

5-6IV Shiny Dratini / Male / Adamant / Marvel Scale . Send me a PM!

Hello there, I'm looking for a RNG'd shiny Latias (doesn't matter if it's not RNG'd :p). I'm offering a simple shiny LEGIT, NON-RNG'd Virizion. Thanks for reading.

Does Fennekin have any egg moves? By 5 IV you mean 31/x/31/31/31/31, right? (that's also Mareep's spread) Is Fennekin all you have?
Fennekin is all I have to trade atm, and no. I really didn't find any of the Egg Moves to be really good on it, but if you want, you could get a 4IV Female one and breed the Egg moves you wish on it yourself :) But the 5IV one I have, ready to go has the spread of 31/XX/31/31/31/31. Willing to trade that for a Mareep?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
oh alright now i understand, i skatch it from my own pokes.... now im feeling stupid :D
You could always just wait patiently for your request to be fufilled by someone who has it and I can get you a Gabite, but this is the last Safari thing I'm doing today since I actually want to get back to breeding my own Pokemon, lol.

You could always just wait patiently for your request to be fufilled by someone who has it and I can get you a Gabite, but this is the last Safari thing I'm doing today since I actually want to get back to breeding my own Pokemon, lol.
The Gabite would be awesome :) yeah and sry for the repost... i just reposted it because i saw someone posting about gabites 2 posts ahead, next time ill pm ;)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The Gabite would be awesome :) yeah and sry for the repost... i just reposted it because i saw someone posting about gabites 2 posts ahead, next time ill pm ;)
The first bit was for the Dark Void Smeargle, not the Gabite. The user Gabriel (Chansey icon) offered to help you with the Gabite first though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)