Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want

2-5 IV Moldbreaker Drillbur (any gender)

Have*

6 IV Female Sassy Larvitar with Guts (no egg moves)

5 IV Male Timid Fennekin with Blaze (IV's are 31/x/31/31/31/31)

4 IV Female Impish Skarmory with Study (Has Whirlwind and Brave Bird egg moves) (IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/x)

*Each have pokerus

I could probably breed you a flawless bold one. I need somebody to fetch pokemon for me if you have the time and a good amount of friend safaris.
Sorry about the late response, I have a few friend safaris, what are you looking for in particular?

anyone else having this problem just went on finaly e shop and it says pokebank release date tbd wtf its suppost to be out today where i am its 10 past 12am

Looking for Foreign Water 1/ Dragon Pokemon
Must be male, 3 IV or more is what they must have (Any IV's except attack)

Please and thank you, I'm trying to breed a Shiny Feebas, but I don't have any good foreign dittos!

If anyone is generous enough to give me a foreign ditto with 3 IVs I'd greatly apperciate that but I doubt it lol

anyone else having this problem just went on finaly e shop and it says pokebank release date tbd wtf its suppost to be out today where i am its 10 past 12am
Got released in Japan and the eshop was crashing like crazy, so they have pulled Pokebank for awhile :(

Anyone know a potential ETA for eShop to get back online?
No official news on non-japan release date that I can find, just a vague "hoping to relaunch at a less stressful time" because a lot of people got a 2DS or 3DS for christmas and are putting extra strain on the servers all at once even without Pokebank.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Probably was not the best idea to release an app for a Pokemon game the day after Christmas.

Dat overloaded servers.
It was actually released in Japan on Christmas Eve for most of the world. I agree with you that it was an infinitely stupid decision on Nintendo's part.

Does anyone know if the release is at midnight for east coast in America? Or is it later tomorrow? I'm getting really anxious for transferring all of my pokemon.

It was actually released in Japan on Christmas Eve for most of the world. I agree with you that it was an infinitely stupid decision on Nintendo's part.
Agree, somewhere around the 22nd would have been better, to avoid the strain from all the christmas additions.

Hopefully, they will have it up and running sometimes tomorrow.

Please and thank you, I'm trying to breed a Shiny Feebas, but I don't have any good foreign dittos!

If anyone is generous enough to give me a foreign ditto with 3 IVs I'd greatly apperciate that but I doubt it lol

Bump

Bump
I have a few Male JPN Water 1 Pokemon. What do you have to offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)