Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda new here. LF Friend Codes for Friend Safaris. FC: 4442-0025-8733. I just started so I don't know what type am I yet and what Pokemon I have.

hey is someone out there who has know-how about VGC? quite new to this format and i have some general question/ looking for some advice for teambuild and gameplay (i always played singles competitively and don't want to get completely crushed on the next tournament)

Ilesta123

Banned deucer.
hey is someone out there who has know-how about VGC? quite new to this format and i have some general question/ looking for some advice for teambuild and gameplay (i always played singles competitively and don't want to get completely crushed on the next tournament)
Intimidate users, switching, moved which target two users, protect. Mega Mawile, big threat.

try to pair up pokemon that work well together, like one of your pokemon has earthquake and the other has levitate or is flying, also try to pair abilitys, like a swift swim drizzle team, with a pokemon with thunder so it gets boosted to 100 accuracy. there are tons of options, if you want me to list more i can

Can somebody help me evolve my Slowpoke real fast? I'll throw in a battle Maison Item that's not an ability capsule for helping me out. Also if anyone happens to have or would be willing to breed me a 31/x/31/31/31/x (preferably 0 IVs in Speed but not a priority) Quiet Download Porygon I would be willing to offer a battle Maison item AND up to THREE of the following:
4IV Adamant Technician Scythers(male or female)
3IV Impish Bulletproof male Chespin with Spikes
4IV Bold Rotoms
4IV Timid Protean female Froakie with Bounce
3IV Modest Infiltrator female Japanese Espurr
4-5IV Adamant Rivalry Axews (male and female)
4IV Bold Run Away male Eevees with Yawn and Stored Power
1IV Bold Run Away male Eevee with Wish
3-4IV Jolly Regenerator Mienfoos (male and female)
4IV Timid Female Gastly
4-5IV Jolly and Adamant Thick Fat Swinubs with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash (male and female) (Jolly 5IV Swinub does NOT have Stealth Rock or Icicle Crash)
3-4IV Calm Regenerator Slowpokes (male or female)
3-4IV Bold Yamasks (male or female)
31/X/X/31/31/X Bashful Ditto

Note that if you are kind enough to BREED me the Porygon I mentioned I'll throw in either 4 of the Pokemon or two battle Maison items. Thank you!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can somebody help me evolve my Slowpoke real fast? I'll throw in a battle Maison Item that's not an ability capsule for helping me out. Also if anyone happens to have or would be willing to breed me a 31/x/31/31/31/x (preferably 0 IVs in Speed but not a priority) Quiet Download Porygon I would be willing to offer a battle Maison item AND up to THREE of the following:
4IV Adamant Technician Scythers(male or female)
3IV Impish Bulletproof male Chespin with Spikes
4IV Bold Rotoms
4IV Timid Protean female Froakie with Bounce
3IV Modest Infiltrator female Japanese Espurr
4-5IV Adamant Rivalry Axews (male and female)
4IV Bold Run Away male Eevees with Yawn and Stored Power
1IV Bold Run Away male Eevee with Wish
3-4IV Jolly Regenerator Mienfoos (male and female)
4IV Timid Female Gastly
4-5IV Jolly and Adamant Thick Fat Swinubs with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash (male and female) (Jolly 5IV Swinub does NOT have Stealth Rock or Icicle Crash)
3-4IV Calm Regenerator Slowpokes (male or female)
3-4IV Bold Yamasks (male or female)
31/X/X/31/31/X Bashful Ditto

Note that if you are kind enough to BREED me the Porygon I mentioned I'll throw in either 4 of the Pokemon or two battle Maison items. Thank you!
I can help :)

Intimidate users, switching, moved which target two users, protect. Mega Mawile, big threat.
try to pair up pokemon that work well together, like one of your pokemon has earthquake and the other has levitate or is flying, also try to pair abilitys, like a swift swim drizzle team, with a pokemon with thunder so it gets boosted to 100 accuracy. there are tons of options, if you want me to list more i can
first of all thanks for your advise. I know most of the doubles mechanics and Rain+Swift Swim and other combinations. Im more concerned about the general team building. When i build a team in singles (for example an offensive) i know: alright, i need 1 lead, 1-2 Breakers, 2 Sweeper, and a late game cleaner (just as an example) and i know "ok, i need to be prepared for threads like Azumarill, MegaLuce, Scizor etc.
When it comes to VGC doubles i know nearly nothing about what frame my team should have or which team options are viable. for example in VGC 13 Finals i saw a HailRoom team which would never appear in Singles.
And i dont know which threads are running around/ what do i need to be prepared for.
And last but not least, VGC is PRE Pokebank only, am i right?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
first of all thanks for your advise. I know most of the doubles mechanics and Rain+Swift Swim and other combinations. Im more concerned about the general team building. When i build a team in singles (for example an offensive) i know: alright, i need 1 lead, 1-2 Breakers, 2 Sweeper, and a late game cleaner (just as an example) and i know "ok, i need to be prepared for threads like Azumarill, MegaLuce, Scizor etc.
When it comes to VGC doubles i know nearly nothing about what frame my team should have or which team options are viable. for example in VGC 13 Finals i saw a HailRoom team which would never appear in Singles.
And i dont know which threads are running around/ what do i need to be prepared for.
VGC is Kalos Dex Pokemon only.

so for example my Amoonguss is allowed to carry Body Slam? (its a stupid example i know but it is only able to learn it by the Chikorita family or tropius, which are all PokeBank)
yeah you can put moves on it from pokebank pokemon but the pokemon itself has to be kalos native

if you want to see what pokemon teams are going around go to pokemon showdown and go to XY double VGC 2014, a lot i have seen are mega gengar with perish song and swagger safeguard meowstic

Looking for competitive pokemon (none in particular, just offer). Offering X exclusive Megastones, Leftovers, Lucky Egg and the following pokemon:

Timid German Male 6 IV Elektrike
Modest Mareep (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Modest Horsea (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast (31/x/31/31/31/31)

Looking for competitive pokemon (none in particular, just offer). Offering X exclusive Megastones, Leftovers, Lucky Egg and the following pokemon:

Timid German Male 6 IV Elektrike
Modest Mareep (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Modest Horsea (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast (31/x/31/31/31/31)
CMT for pokes under my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)