Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for competitive pokemon (none in particular, just offer). Offering X exclusive Megastones, Leftovers, Lucky Egg and the following pokemon:

Timid German Male 6 IV Elektrike
Modest Mareep (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Modest Horsea (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast (31/x/31/31/31/31)
I'm very interested in Pinsirite and Manectite. Please check my thread to see if you might need anything for them.

Hello all,

I just managed to defy the odds and take approximately 60 eggs to hatch a 5IV, Calm Nature, Regenerator Foongus from two 5IV Calm, Regenerator, parents. (I had my reasons for trying to do this.)

I have, therefore, almost two whole boxes of 4IV, Calm Nature, Regenerator Foongus for trade.

If anyone would like one then let me know. If you have a preference on gender and 'missing' IV then I should be able to accommodate.

Also, if anyone wants to take pity on me for the two hours of my life I am not getting back by trading me unusual HA Pokemon then that would be much appreciated as well.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello all,

I just managed to defy the odds and take approximately 60 eggs to hatch a 5IV, Calm Nature, Regenerator Foongus from two 5IV Calm, Regenerator, parents. (I had my reasons for trying to do this.)

I have, therefore, almost two whole boxes of 4IV, Calm Nature, Regenerator Foongus for trade.

If anyone would like one then let me know. If you have a preference on gender and 'missing' IV then I should be able to accommodate.

Also, if anyone wants to take pity on me for the two hours of my life I am not getting back by trading me unusual HA Pokemon then that would be much appreciated as well.
I would like one :)

Chadtherest00

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Your threads more than likely violate the forum rules. That's the only thing I can think of. Might want to go back and review them just to make sure, then check your thread to see if that's the problem!

I know every little kid has said this b4 but I'm actually one of the reasons why pokemon even exists

Chadtherest00

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
No I'm saying cause I don't have rank in here they prolly delete my stuff

But I was the kid that pitched the pokemon idea to japan

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
How are people cloning in X and Y? Please don't tell me these games have been hacked already. :(
I swear I answered this before, must be dejavu. It's the same as last Gen cloning pretty much by using trading/communication errors and interrupting at the right time.

No I'm saying cause I don't have rank in here they prolly delete my stuff

But I was the kid that pitched the pokemon idea to japan
Um, kay. That has nothing to do with anything. Your threads were probably either in the wrong place or the incorrect format for trade threads. There's a "how-to" on formatting or you could browse a trade shop to get ideas on how to set it up.

I swear I answered this before, must be dejavu. It's the same as last Gen cloning pretty much by using trading/communication errors and interrupting at the right time.
Oh, I heard about that glitch before. I thought there was a new method lol. Because a lot of shops here have a bunch of cloned pokemon, seems like a time consuming process to clone a bunch of them. Thanks! :)

Hello all,

I'd like one as well.
Gender and missing IV aren't really important.

Take your time as I'm sure you have plenty of requests lol xD Just get to me when you can. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)