Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've probably done, like, 50 Safari requests by now. It's completely fine, just give me something I can release.
Would you mind doing one more? :P Sadly, I can't enter my own safari, so I cant get a hold of a HA female Riolu in a Dive Ball. What do you want in return for it? If you still are after berries, I can give a Lansat Berry for it, since you already got a Start one. (Can't remember which was from 100 and which from 200 wins streak in Battle Maison)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would you mind doing one more? :P Sadly, I can't enter my own safari, so I cant get a hold of a HA female Riolu in a Dive Ball. What do you want in return for it? If you still are after berries, I can give a Lansat Berry for it, since you already got a Start one. (Can't remember which was from 100 and which from 200 wins streak in Battle Maison)
Starf is 250 consecutive, Lansat is 150. Regardless, yes I would love a berry :) Just give me a few moments, I'm cataloging my breeds and planned egg moves.

Starf is 250 consecutive, Lansat is 150. Regardless, yes I would love a berry :) Just give me a few moments, I'm cataloging my breeds and planned egg moves.
Sure, and I know for sure Lansat is 100 and Starf is 200 (atleast in X and Y, can't speak for BW/B2W2)

I'm looking for <<< Trickroom Cresselia >>>, preferably 31/x/31/31/31/0, sassy or relaxed. I don't care if it's shiny or not!!

I have a friend who can clone it, or i can trade for it.
I have lots to trade and will trade multiple pokes for as i've been looking for sooo long!

Also anyone who can help me find someone with it who will trade can have a 5IV for there trouble!

upload_2014-1-4_17-42-44.png

Attachments

Looking for:
ANY-IV Storm Drain Lileep with Stealth Rock
5-IV HP-Fire Modest Own Tempo Petilil (with Healing Wish)
5-IV Impish Guts Tyrogue with Mach Punch and Bullet Punch
5-IV Bold(and Modest) Shadow Tag Gothita
5-IV Adamant(and Careful) Thick Fat Snorlax with Curse, Pursuit, and Whirlwind
5-IV Adamant(or Jolly) Sheer Force Krabby with Knock Off
5-IV HP-Grass Timid(or Modest) Vital Spirit Magby
5-IV Jolly Unnerve Aerodactyl with Pursuit, Tailwind, and Whirlwind
5-IV Careful Snivy with Glare and Iron Tail

Please PM me if you have any of these for trade.

Last edited:
Still annoying to breed tough with a 0,5*0.6=0.3 chance to get a male with HA, in addition to the 5/6 odds of getting the right IV's
That's kinda of the reason why I avoid breeding Nidorans especially since the only way to breed nidoran is to breed it with a ditto.

I am looking for a Timid Yyvelt with 31 IVs on SAtk and Speed, the third max IV preferably HP but I will take Def or SDef
I have to offer any of the followings(pokerus is available on request)
Yyvelt Naive 31 IVs on Attack Defense S Attack and Speed
Zygarde Careful 31 IVs on Attack Defense S Attack and S Defense
Mewtwo Jolly 31 IVs on HP Attack and Speed
Xerneas Modest with the following IVs HP 31 Atk 31 Def 23 SAtk 28 SDef 11 Speed 31
Shiny Druddigon(relaxed) and Shiny Gulpin(calm) with 31 IV on Def
and Charizardnite X

Still looking for a Quiet Download 31/x/31/31/31/0 Porygon. I have a few things to offer. Ill offer 3 of the following plus two battle maison items for one:
4IV Adamant Technician Scythers (male or female)
3IV Impish Bulletproof male Chespin with Spikes
4IV Bold Rotoms
4IV Timid Protean female Froakie with Bounce
3IV Modest Infiltrator female Japanese Espurr
4-5IV Adamant Rivalry Axews (male or female)
4IV Bold Run Away male Eevees with Yawn and Stored Power
1IV Bold Run Away male Eevee with Wish
3-5IV Jolly Regenerator And Inner Focus Mienfoos with Knock Off and Smelling Salts (male and female)
4IV Timid Female Gastly
4-5IV Jolly and Adamant Thick Fat Swinubs with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash (male or female) (Jolly 5IV Swinub does NOT have Stealth Rock or Icicle Crash)
3-4IV Calm Regenerator Slowpokes (male or female)
3-4IV Bold Yamasks (male or female)
31/X/X/31/31/X Bashful Ditto

Or if it helps I would be willing to offer two of those Pokemon and a Y Megastone. Or if you have any better ideas just help me out and hit me up!

Last edited:
Still looking for a Quiet Download 31/x/31/31/31/0 Porygon. I have a few things to offer. Ill offer 3 of the following plus two battle maison items for one:
4IV Adamant Technician Scythers (male or female)
3IV Impish Bulletproof male Chespin with Spikes
4IV Bold Rotoms
4IV Timid Protean female Froakie with Bounce
3IV Modest Infiltrator female Japanese Espurr
4-5IV Adamant Rivalry Axews (male or female)
4IV Bold Run Away male Eevees with Yawn and Stored Power
1IV Bold Run Away male Eevee with Wish
3-5IV Jolly Regenerator And Inner Focus Mienfoos with Knock Off and Smelling Salts (male and female)
4IV Timid Female Gastly
4-5IV Jolly and Adamant Thick Fat Swinubs with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash (male or female) (Jolly 5IV Swinub does NOT have Stealth Rock or Icicle Crash)
3-4IV Calm Regenerator Slowpokes (male or female)
3-4IV Bold Yamasks (male or female)
31/X/X/31/31/X Bashful Ditto

Or if it helps I would be willing to offer two of those Pokemon and a Y Megastone. Or if you have any better ideas just help me out and hit me up!
I have a relaxed trace one if your interested?
31/x/31/31/31/0

Looking for someone (prefer non-EU English game) to trade my 5IV special male (wrong ability nidoran M) in monster and field egg grp for a 5IV male in 2 other egg grps or a 6IV male in one egg group. A 5IV ditto would be perfect, even if cloned.

I have a relaxed trace one if your interested?
31/x/31/31/31/0
Unfortunately I'm really deadset on Quiet/Download. I mean if you would be willing to breed me one I'll definitely make it worth your while and throw in a little extra, but if not I totally understand since I know they're a bitch to breed. Thanks anyway though!

Hello all,

I have a box of Impish, Pickup (becomes Sturdy), male and female Phanpies with 4IVs in standard Pokeballs for giving away. They have Ice Shard and Play Rough egg moves. Thanks are due to Esmeya for giving me a Phanpy in the first place.

They will be wondertraded away soon, but if anyone here would like one then feel free to get in touch.

Looking for 5iv Goodra 31/?/31/31/31/31.

Will trade 6 or 5 iv impish Trevenant with harvest

Also would love a 5 iv greninja protean 31/?/31/31/31/31

Hello all,

I have a box of Impish, Pickup (becomes Sturdy), male and female Phanpies with 4IVs in standard Pokeballs for giving away. They have Ice Shard and Play Rough egg moves. Thanks are due to Esmeya for giving me a Phanpy in the first place.

They will be wondertraded away soon, but if anyone here would like one then feel free to get in touch.
I would lile one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)