Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading: Yveltal - Timid (LV.50) 31/31/26/31/12/31 and Leftovers. Looking for good IVd legenaries, and other bred pokemon

I still have a fair few spit-back Speed Boost Adamant Torchics with baton pass, that I am giving out if anyone is interested. Most of them have IVs in Defence, HP or Speed (no guarantee that they are 3IV, most are probably one or two).

PM if interested.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for a good XY Moltres, HP is not necessary. Please PM/VM me or would like to be pointed in the direction of one.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out with this. So, right when I joined Smogon in D/P/P, there was a redis perfect ditto (LF's) that lots of people had and could be gotten easily to start breeding quickly, is there anything like that for X/Y yet? If so, I'd appreciate if someone would help me along to someone who I could EV train or something in exchange for it.

Looking for a HA gible! Don't care about IV's or nature, but throwback would be prefered of course.

Have throwbacks to trade for it (drilbur, honedge, rotom, fletchling , all with 4 relevant IVs at 31, or hidden abilities)

Thanks!

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out with this. So, right when I joined Smogon in D/P/P, there was a redis perfect ditto (LF's) that lots of people had and could be gotten easily to start breeding quickly, is there anything like that for X/Y yet? If so, I'd appreciate if someone would help me along to someone who I could EV train or something in exchange for it.
No because a) Pokebank isn't out, b) cloning is a lot less straightforward, and c) people are stingy motherfuckers. I would advise waiting until Pokebank comes out.

I'm looking for a HA Bunnelby/Diggersby spitback, don't care about IV's/Nature.
Also I'm interested in other spitbacks.

For trade:
4-5 adamant contrary inkays
4-5 timid dry skin helioptile
4-5 adamant SB + BP torchic
spitback classic curselax'; spitback tyrunts with 4 egg moves;

Please PM! :-)
Still looking for traders ^^

I have a question. In the rules, it says that we may not trade for Luvdiscs. I understand that the old version of the forums had "Luvdics" as the like button, but this rule doesn't apply to literal Luvdiscs, right? So if I were to give out free Pokemon in exchange for actual Luvdiscs, would that be okay? Sorry if it's a really stupid question.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
I have a question. In the rules, it says that we may not trade for Luvdiscs. I understand that the old version of the forums had "Luvdics" as the like button, but this rule doesn't apply to literal Luvdiscs, right? So if I were to give out free Pokemon in exchange for actual Luvdiscs, would that be okay? Sorry if it's a really stupid question.
lol yeah there's no ban on trading actual Luvdiscs, in fact the VGC Pokemon giveout thread specifically asks you to put up Luvdiscs in exchange for stuff.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lol yeah there's no ban on trading actual Luvdiscs, in fact the VGC Pokemon giveout thread specifically asks you to put up Luvdiscs in exchange for stuff.
I know I don't have a trade thread or anything, but, would you trade with me? :c

Trading: Yveltal - Timid (LV.50) 31/31/26/31/12/31 and Leftovers. Looking for good IVd legenaries, and other bred pokemon
CMT if you find something you would trade for the Yveltal. Can also trade BP stuff like ability capsule in addtion to some pokés

Looking for a HA gible! Don't care about IV's or nature, but throwback would be prefered of course.

Have throwbacks to trade for it (drilbur, honedge, rotom, fletchling , all with 4 relevant IVs at 31, or hidden abilities)

Thanks!
I have a jolly nature Gible (F) HA one with 3iv in HP, atk and speed. With egg moves outrage and ironhead.

Do you have a female HA drilbur?

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a Shiny, Adamant or Jolly Poliwag, Poliwhirl or Poliwrath with competitive IVs. Ive been looking/Masada breeding for this Pokemon for a very long time now with no luck.

I have a Shiny, Timid, IV6 English Mew and a IV6 Foreign Jolly Ditto to trade for one.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Still looking for a good XY Moltres or anyone who has one. Would prefer Modest but I don't need a Hidden Power. Willing to exchange for one of my flawless ones from Pt/HG or just to borrow for VGCs. Still a week or so out but I'm desperate.

I know I don't have a trade thread or anything, but, would you trade with me? :c
I see you around a lot so sure. That rule is mostly for the randoms who have only been signed up for a week and don't really care about community reputation who eventually end up on the blacklist. Also I really hate people who post I WANT THIS WILL YOU TRADE IT FOR A THIS and don't give me choices.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Still looking for a good XY Moltres or anyone who has one. Would prefer Modest but I don't need a Hidden Power. Willing to exchange for one of my flawless ones from Pt/HG or just to borrow for VGCs. Still a week or so out but I'm desperate.

I see you around a lot so sure. That rule is mostly for the randoms who have only been signed up for a week and don't really care about community reputation who eventually end up on the blacklist. Also I really hate people who post I WANT THIS WILL YOU TRADE IT FOR A THIS and don't give me choices.
"I WANT EVERYTHING WILL YOU TRADE ME FOR THIS SHINY [Doesn't list any information] THANKS" In all seriousness, okay. Thank you!

Does anybody have an eevee with wish(egg move) kicking around? My best trade offers are: 6 perfect IV Jolly Fletchling with Gale wings, and a 6 perfect IV Bold eevee
Dragged this from a few pages back... do you still want a Wish Eevee?
Somehow it turned up in my breeding chain, and now I have half a box full .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)