Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a Shiny, Adamant or Jolly Poliwag, Poliwhirl or Poliwrath with competitive IVs. Ive been looking/Masada breeding for this Pokemon for a very long time now with no luck.

I have a Shiny, Timid, IV6 English Mew and a IV6 Foreign Jolly Ditto to trade for one.

I am looking for a Shiny, Adamant or Jolly Poliwag, Poliwhirl or Poliwrath with competitive IVs. Ive been looking/Masada breeding for this Pokemon for a very long time now with no luck.

I have a Shiny, Timid, IV6 English Mew and a IV6 Foreign Jolly Ditto to trade for one.
I can help you get a shiny Adamant or Jolly Poliwag, but what level is your Ditto?

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I got this on the GTS: Dialga - #483 (Lonely) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

OT is ライム ID no. 15242.

Given that it's likely a hack, would you use it in battle? Should I?

Beware if dealing with this user. Just sent me the EV's for his 6 IV level 100 Jolly Ditto, and MetalKid's IV Calculator detects it as 4 IV.

Apologies if I'm doing something wrong on the IV calculator.
you are doing it wrong since you don't consider the possibility of the ditto having EVs in sp.def and speed.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Hey, figured out the problem, he had a tiny bit of EVs in SPeed and Sp.D
Here are the new stats after reset bag

HP - 237
Attack - 132
Defense - 132
SP Attack - 118
Sp Defense - 132
Speed - 145

Thank you for confirming that for me. Now someone find me that Jolly, Competitive Shiny Poliwag/whirl/wrath!
i really wish i could help, depends on if you want the hidden ability and if you want all 5 IVs, if not i might be able to get one with at least 4 IVs

HERE is my list of Shinies have 100+ shinies

Clicky

OK now here is the catch I am looking 2 specific things WARNING: DONT MAKE AN OFFER UNLESS YOU HAVE THEM!!!! ( sorry not trying to sound too harsh just looking for these two) anyway here is what I want

shiny Raichu: must be able to nickname or have it nicknamed Sparky has to have HP ice will trade 2 or 3 from my list depending on IVS must have 31/even/30/31/31/31 and have HA and timid nature from my list for this.

shiny Riolu: Must be timid nature and have spread 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and have the moves nasty plot (if evolved) and Vacuum Wave

If you have these let me know what you have and what you want or PM me or comment in the thread. This is a long shot but I have been looking for these for a while

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
i really wish i could help, depends on if you want the hidden ability and if you want all 5 IVs, if not i might be able to get one with at least 4 IVs
Id be very happy with 4IVs and HA isnt necessary. Hes going to be poliwrath so water absorb works just as well as Swift swim depending on his move set.

What kind of Pokemon would I need to offer up for a Tangela with 30 Defense or Speed IVs? Other stats or nature don't matter (if you could do at least 2 other perfect IV's though, I mean, that'd be grand), I just want to breed a HP Ice Tangrowth :X

I could offer the same things as last time (4 IV Female Jolly Chimchar with Iron Fist and Thunder Punch, 4 IV Female Adamant Mudkip, 4 IV Modest Porygon), or I could offer a 5 IV Karrablast (31/31/31/x/0, Brave Nature, ability is Swarm unfortunately).

Okay, how long till you might have one do you think?
idk you never know with shines, i have gone for weeks for shinies or just a couple hours but this may take a while since i may possibly get 3 iv shinie since i have a 2 iv ditto but i will have to wait and see
EDIT: well by the looks of it may be a while my ditto and poliwag aren't getting along very well

i have the following 4iv spitbacks available if anyone is interested before i send them out on wondertrade.

i'm looking for any other female 4iv spitbacks in unique balls with relevant egg moves.

#175 - Togepi♀
Modest | Serene Grace (Nasty Plot)
#183 - Marill♀
Adamant | Huge Power (Belly Drum/Aqua Jet/Superpower)
#235 - Smeargle♀
Adamant | Own Tempo
#529 - Drilbur♀
Adamant | Mold Breaker (Rapid Spin)
#529 - Drilbur♀
Jolly | Mold Breaker (Rapid Spin) **** last one!!
#661 - Fletchling♀
Adamant | Gale Wings
#672 - Skiddo♀
Careful | Sap Sipper
#704 - Goomy♀
Modest | Gooey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)