Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a Shiny, Adamant or Jolly Poliwag, Poliwhirl or Poliwrath with competitive IVs. Ive been looking/Masada breeding for this Pokemon for a very long time now with no luck.

I have a Shiny, Timid, IV6 English Mew and a IV6 Foreign Jolly Ditto to trade for one.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I got this on the GTS: Dialga - #483 (Lonely) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

OT is ライム ID no. 15242.

Given that it's likely a hack, would you use it in battle? Should I?
Repost.

Also, I found a hexaflawless shiny Ditto on my White save. I don't know how it got there or whose it is. Anyone know who the OT Ghix is? Its TID is 30864.

Repost.

Also, I found a hexaflawless shiny Ditto on my White save. I don't know how it got there or whose it is. Anyone know who the OT Ghix is? Its TID is 30864.
the dialga part: A 6IV Dialga with Asian OT? Chances are very high that its hacked. If you want to use it or not depends on you. I for my part hate hacked pokemon, it just doesn't feel right (my opinion). But maybe I'm a bit to conservative (I don't even use cloned Dittos and everything i play with has my own OT)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
the dialga part: A 6IV Dialga with Asian OT? Chances are very high that its hacked. If you want to use it or not depends on you. I for my part hate hacked pokemon, it just doesn't feel right (my opinion). But maybe I'm a bit to conservative (I don't even use cloned Dittos and everything i play with has my own OT)
Clone does not = hack and how does a 6IV Dialga with an 'Asian' OT scream hack? We're not incapable of RNG lol.

Last edited:
Looking for a timid Protean froagie, and could use a leftovers. I just beat the elite four and havent found a single leftovers for some reason -_-

Dont have a ton to offer considering i just beat the elite four, but ill do what i can.

EDIT: Also, could REALLY use a calm slowpoke with Regenerator holding kings rock!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a trick and softboil clefairy with favorable nature? I don't have the old games and from my understanding its the only way to get one =(

Esmeya

Looking for a timid Protean froagie, and could use a leftovers. I just beat the elite four and havent found a single leftovers for some reason -_-

Dont have a ton to offer considering i just beat the elite four, but ill do what i can.
You can find a leftovers on Route 12 " South through field of yellow flowers at the end of the thin path to the west (requires Cut)".

Clone does not = hack and how does a 6IV Dialga with an 'Asian' OT scream hack? We're not incapable of RNG lol.
its not difficult to bypass Pokebank's "hackcheck". And i know that clone does not = hack, i was just saying that i am maybe to conservative in not liking any non ingame software.

Esmeya

its not difficult to bypass Pokebank's "hackcheck". And i know that clone does not = hack, i was just saying that i am maybe to conservative in not liking any non ingame software.
I know it's not difficult to do so. That wasn't my point, but I'm not going to argue it here :c

I know it's not difficult to do so. That wasn't my point, but I'm not going to argue it here :c
So maybe I just don't get your point, and i don't want to argue either. I just tried to give my personal opinion. It's nearly impossible to find out if it's hacked anyways (You could try to find the player with the OT.... :D). And i didn't want to offend you (if i did so).

Esmeya

So maybe I just don't get your point, and i don't want to argue either. I just tried to give my personal opinion. It's nearly impossible to find out if it's hacked anyways (You could try to find the player with the OT.... :D). And i didn't want to offend you (if i did so).
Not offended. Something so small isn't offensive and I already searched :)

Whelp, I'm apparently an idiot and I would appreciate if someone would let me have a Female Regenerator Slowpoke, IVs irrelevant, and Bold nature would be appreciated. I've got a couple of no egg move adamant Tech Scyther. Bred the ability off and released the old one without thinking.

I need a slowpoke regenerator as well, any sex, IV irrelevant, and bold nature would also be appreciated. I could give some 5 IV Honedges or Tyrunts or Axews or Chansey wth Sesmic Toss and Armontherpy.

I also need a Breeloom, Technician, any sex, IV irrelevant, and Jolly / Adamant nature would also be appreciated

I need a slowpoke regenerator as well, any sex, IV irrelevant, and bold nature would also be appreciated. I could give some 5 IV Honedges or Tyrunts or Axews or Chansey wth Sesmic Toss and Armontherpy.

I also need a Breeloom, Technician, any sex, IV irrelevant, and Jolly / Adamant nature would also be appreciated
u can have one of my slowpoke spitbacks, they are regenerator but relaxed nature

Whelp, I'm apparently an idiot and I would appreciate if someone would let me have a Female Regenerator Slowpoke, IVs irrelevant, and Bold nature would be appreciated. I've got a couple of no egg move adamant Tech Scyther. Bred the ability off and released the old one without thinking.
same thing goes for you, u can have one of my relaxed regenerator slowpoke spitbacks if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)