Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this aint a crazy request but does anyone have a Timid decent IV Latios? i really want one but the only ones i find in the forums are near perfect and people want like shiny legendaries or other crazy stuff that i just dont have. If anyone does have one hmu im sure we can figure out a trade

Still looking for Charzardite X, also I'm currently offering 48 BP for 1 5IV pokemon. I can also earn enough to get an ability capsule, but of course that would require more 5IV's. Currently looking for jolly kangaskhan and jolly sneasal with egg moves. PM me if interested, I will consider all offers!

Okay, I have a fair few 3 and 4 IV Bold Feebas' with Dragon Pulse, if anyone is interested, please PM.

I am also looking for an Evolution Trade!

I really want a Latias. If anyone has one that can clone for me, please? I don't have B/W 1/2, so it's hard for me even with PokeBank. :( I have a ton of Latias on Soul Silver, and Rayquaza and Kyogre, but that doesn't help me at all. So I'm stuck.

Still looking for Charzardite X, also I'm currently offering 48 BP for 1 5IV pokemon. I can also earn enough to get an ability capsule, but of course that would require more 5IV's. Currently looking for jolly kangaskhan and jolly sneasal with egg moves. PM me if interested, I will consider all offers!
I'll be resetting my game next week, so I can get Charizardite X for you and Mewtoite X as well if you want

Anyone want a keldeo resolute form for a red genesect ? Id be willing to throw in a rayquaza and a 4iv tynamo PM me please

Last edited:
Need an extreme speed dratini, iv nature and ability doesn't matter. PM me with what you want in return, I'll give you anything reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)