Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait where is the lottery place anyway?
Estival Avenue in Lumiose. Fly to the South Pokémon Center, then go straight to the right and take the first big street to your right. (in your way there, you'll pass through two cafés). There's a stylish man standing at the beginning of this street, so you can't miss. The Loto ID is a green buiding, there's a boy with his mom in front of it.

Estival Avenue in Lumiose. Fly to the South Pokémon Center, then go straight to the right and take the first big street to your right. (in your way there, you'll pass through two cafés). There's a stylish man standing at the beginning of this street, so you can't miss. The Loto ID is a green buiding, there's a boy with his mom in front of it.
I think I might just part some money for a taxi but I'll try that *drops my pickup grinding to try it out right away*

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think I might just part some money for a taxi but I'll try that *drops my pickup grinding to try it out right away*
You could just fly to the Pokemon center in the middle of town and move right to the first avenue strip, it's down that on ._.

Yeah, or you can just ask a taxi. As I have the game guide, I generally use it. The Lumiose map there is quite nice. Moreover, come on, I got the "Lumiosian" medal, I must know my city =P

Do you happen to have any more HP ice rotoms? (any nature, but modest would be a huge help for breeding both timid+modest due to timid ditto)
Also, what would you like for one? I can see you have asked for pp ups, allthough I feel its more worth than that. Sadly, I dont got any pp max (lottery luck, either 2 digits or 4 lol)
1. Sorry I have Electrikes not Rotoms xD
2. He was generous enough to give me the PP Ups/Maxes by himself, I did not request them.

Yeah, or you can just ask a taxi. As I have the game guide, I generally use it. The Lumiose map there is quite nice. Moreover, come on, I got the "Lumiosian" medal, I must know my city =P
Intriguing.
Well, I tried out the lotto corner and... I got a PP up... Well including that one PP up I got from pickup now I can waste slightly less pokemiles on those and just stick to good ole' rare candies =P

Intriguing.
Well, I tried out the lotto corner and... I got a PP up... Well including that one PP up I got from pickup now I can waste slightly less pokemiles on those and just stick to good ole' rare candies =P
I just stick to Rare Candies in the Pokémiles shop, because I get a PP Up or PP Max everyday from the Loto. I can't wait to bring my 6 Lv 100 Zigzagoons from White to go Pickup hunting again though.

Looking to trade:
Shiny Azumarill 4 IV (31/31/31/x/x/31) - Adamant - Huge Power - Belly Drum, Superpower, Aqua Jet, Water Sport - Female (Quick Ball). Currently level 20, and EV'd in (252) Atk (can reset upon request). Also has active Pokerus.

Hoping to trade it for:
Shiny Ralts - Timid - Trace - Female (31/x/31/31/31/31).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)