Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Sableye Bold Prankster with preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with recovery egg move
Gastrodon Bold Storm Drain with preferred 5IV's (missing ATK) with no egg moves

(spitbacks are fine, I have spitbacks available for trade, inquire if you are interested)
(also willing to trade for any decent pokemon of same value as my FT)

FT: Timburr male/adamant/guts with preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with drain and mach punch egg moves
Litwick (male or female)/modest/flash fire with preferred 5IVs (missing ATK) with no egg moves
Sandile male/adamant/intimidate with preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with no egg moves
Abra male/timid/synchronize with preferred 5IVs (missing ATK) with no egg moves.

Last edited:
This has been bothering me for a while now, anyone know why some of the peoples little message bubbles are red instead of blue? Tried googling it and found nothing lol

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This has been bothering me for a while now, anyone know why some of the peoples little message bubbles are red instead of blue? Tried googling it and found nothing lol
If you're talking about in-game it's because they used "Shout-Out" ...

I require a 6 IV Ditto. I have a shiny giratina and keldeo and tyranitarites up for trade.
Giratina has 1 iv perfect its the event giratina. Keldeo has 4 perfect iv's in HP DEF,SPATK,SPEED. and i have tyranitarites up for trade as well. I am willing to do a tyranitarite + any of the 2 for a 6 IV Ditto

I'm still wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to breed drain punch on toxicroak in gen 6. If no, then could someone please help me get one. I really need one. Thanks in advance :)

I'm still wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to breed drain punch on toxicroak in gen 6. If no, then could someone please help me get one. I really need one. Thanks in advance :)
According to Serebii, breeding Toxicroak with a Meinfoo/Meinshao is a way to pass Drain Punch to it.

I need a Timid 1IV+ (Sp.Atk) Female Eevee that doesn't have it's HA that's in an Ultra Ball or a Quick Ball, I have plenty of 3-5 IV Rejects I can trade off, since the only IV I need is Sp.Atk

Looking for shiny, female nameable Mawile and Fletchling !
The IVs don't matter, the preferable natures for both are adamant, and the preferable nature is intimidate and gale wings ! * U *

Please PM me if you're willing to work out a trade !

If anyone has a pile of Battle Points to spare, I need a Safety Goggles and an Eject Button very soon. I don't have much to offer except Pichu, Fletchling, Phantump, and Machop spitbacks, but you could call in a favor from me sometime down the line, like EVing and leveling a couple Pokemon for you or something.

im not really used to natures yet, i know it depends on the type of pokemon your breeding but whats a generally good nature too have? Adamant seems to be a popular one. I've been trying for a perfect charmander for the past like 7 hours (getting a female with 5 IVs is pretty damn annoying) but i chose brave at first because i liked the attack boost but not so much the speed loss, was that a bad choice on my part? im too far into this to change it now but im just curious about what natures are considered "good" and whats considered "bad"?

im not really used to natures yet, i know it depends on the type of pokemon your breeding but whats a generally good nature too have? Adamant seems to be a popular one. I've been trying for a perfect charmander for the past like 7 hours (getting a female with 5 IVs is pretty damn annoying) but i chose brave at first because i liked the attack boost but not so much the speed loss, was that a bad choice on my part? im too far into this to change it now but im just curious about what natures are considered "good" and whats considered "bad"?
it depends in what did you need. if you want a megacharizard X you can use an adamant or jolly charmander, if you want megacharizard y i would suggest a timid or modest charizard

Anyone here with a spare Charizardite Y for trade? I can offer any Y-exclusive megastones, apart from Charizardite Y ironically enough lol. I can also trade a shiny Talonflame or shiny remoraid is anyone is into that.

it depends in what did you need. if you want a megacharizard X you can use an adamant or jolly charmander, if you want megacharizard y i would suggest a timid or modest charizard
well im going for Charizard X, i guess i could take off the everstone and just breed till i get a jolly or adament then put it back on..... this charmander breeding is a lot more work than i was hoping for, probably shoulda picked an easier pokemon for my first attempt at a perfect pokemon, this 12% chance of a female charmander is killing me lol

Anyone here with a spare Charizardite Y for trade? I can offer any Y-exclusive megastones, apart from Charizardite Y ironically enough lol. I can also trade a shiny Talonflame or shiny remoraid is anyone is into that.
whats the condition of the shiny talonflame? is it Gale Wings and Ady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)