Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT:Litwick male/modest/flash fire with preferred 5IVs (missing ATK) with no egg moves
Sandile male/adamant/intimidate with preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with no egg moves
Abra male/timid/synchronize with preferred 5IVs (missing ATK) with no egg moves.
Growlithe/Adamand/Intimidate SPITBACKS with Close Combat/Morning Sun/Flare Blitz egg moves

LF: Snover/Snow Warning/Brave with preferred 5IVs (missing SPE) with no egg moves
Phantump/Harvest/Impish with preferred 5IVs (missing ATK) with no egg moves

Spitback for spit back for any of these pokes are also accepted!

hey smogon, i'm currently attempting to acquire a female fenniken with modest nature and the hidden ability, can't seem to get any luck with breeding a female fennekin with at least the hidden ability that's decently iv'd so figured if someone had one with both it would help out a lot

I could really use a 6V Ditto.

I'll EV train anything in my trade thread for it, and maybe even EV train something already belonging to whoever offers it. I don't care about the nationality or nature of the Ditto.

still looking for ANY ONE to help me fill me pokedex with legends as i said b4 not interested in keeping just need the dex pgs any one want to help me you get yours back right away

Don't have any spit backs of it. I'd swap it for a competitive version of that absol maybe
Most of them are compative naive ones, with sp.def missing, which is the one that ppl usually forfeit for the 31spatk for fireblast. The reason for the "spitback" note

All right sure thing
Hey Camp, just a friendly tip: When something switches in that your Gliscor can't touch (IE Air Balloon Excadrill), switch out to something that can hit it. Bottom line is, you don't want people setting up all over your Gliscor--I know you love it, but don't rely too heavily on it. I feel the battle would've gone much differently had my Excadrill not gotten to +6. :)

My scarfed freaking porygon is still slow UGHHHHHh
If you're running the Agility set's EV's with Choice Scarf, that isn't going to work out as well as if you had the optimal spread.

Hey Camp, just a friendly tip: When something switches in that your Gliscor can't touch (IE Air Balloon Excadrill), switch out to something that can hit it. Bottom line is, you don't want people setting up all over your Gliscor--I know you love it, but don't rely too heavily on it. I feel the battle would've gone much differently had my Excadrill not gotten to +6. :)

If you're running the Agility set's EV's with Choice Scarf, that isn't going to work out as well as if you had the optimal spread.
I traded Agility for the Scarf,because most of the times he coldnt even set up for the attacks ...

if anyone wants to watch the battle i had with camp the code is EK4W-WWWW-WWW4-PASD
EDIT: it was a very close battle ( I made a lot of bad plays lol )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)