Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the ball thing..but I think premier
Yeah, I don't care too much, but some people are quite particular. (Looking at you, Fierza)

When I was breeding Riolus, I really wanted them in a Luxury Ball. It would've been a pain, but ironically, I found a 5 IV female in Fierza 's Safari.

Plus, I'm bored, so I'm rebreeding my stuff in cool balls. I can't wait until I can transfer some cool stuff from HG/SS.

Thanks so much, you're the best!

Personally, I think Luxury balls fits it the best with the color scheme
No problem, enjoy the Pancham and thanks for the PP Up and Dewgong!

I have 9 (have one on hold for Ragnarokalex) 5 IV Pancham left. They all have Circle Throw and Foul Play and are inside Luxury Balls. If you're interested in one for free, then simply quote me or leave a message on my profile. Do not PM me, thanks.

I have 9 (have one on hold for Ragnarokalex) 5 IV Pancham left. They all have Circle Throw and Foul Play and are inside Luxury Balls. If you're interested in one for free, then simply quote me or leave a message on my profile. Do not PM me, thanks.
I'd like one if they're still available.

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I'll add you in a few minutes.

Yes, they're all Adamant. Add my F/C and I'll add both of you guys in a few minutes to hand them out.
My friend code For pokemon x is not the one in my sig that's my white 2 one my pokemon x fc is 289571255716

I would like one too please!

Looking for competitive Scatterbugs/Vivillon. I will take any Scatterbug/Vivillon, as long as it is 31/x/31/31/31/31 and either Modest or Timid nature, and is not River or Meadow pattern when it evolves. I will trade one pokemon from my thread for each.

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I am looking for a 6 iv timid froakie with protien ability and the egg move toxic spikes.I am also looking for a 6 iv adamant skiddo. I will trade you any pokemon you want from pokemon white 2 and I mean any legenday to they will be 6 iv pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)