Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxed is probably the best.

Looking for a Dragon Scale. Willing to trade any of the following:
Quiet Honedge
31/31/31/31/31/x

Calm Regenerator Foongus
31/x/31/31/31/x

Timid Charmander
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Dragon Pulse

Sassy Ferroseed
31/31/31/x/31/x
-Stealth Rock, Leech Seed

Looking for a Dragon Scale. Willing to trade any of the following:

Quiet Honedge
31/31/31/31/31/x

Calm Regenerator Foongus
31/x/31/31/31/x

Timid Charmander
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Dragon Pulse

Sassy Ferroseed
31/31/31/x/31/x
-Stealth Rock, Leech Seed
I have one. Could I have the Honedge?

Looking for a Lv100 sleeper for capturing purposes, preferably with Spore, pp maxed. Breloom, Smeargle, etc. One credit in my thread, note all my stuff is currently on 5th gen until pokebank comes out.
Or someone with pokebank could help me transfer my own sleeper from my white, and keep a copy for themselves. Doesn't matter, I just need one for Zygarde.

Looking to do some cleaning out of my spitbacks. Most of these should be in the 4-5 range (5th IV in the wrong place or some combination therein). The list isn't complete as one is reserved an a couple have been traded away, and I have a few 4-5 IV timid scatterbugs that I haven't updated the list to reflect yet. For convenience sake the list is here: http://pastebin.com/kC31Fpq5

Willing to negotiate to make sure you get what you want, but am particularly interested in items like PP UP and PP MAX, as well as random hidden ability pokemon, and pokemon with egg moves. Shoot me a conversation if you are interested.
Do you have either of the Magikarps left? I can trade a snover spitback for 4 iv brave for one

So I have Jolly Mienfoo's up for trade
5 are 5IV with Reckless
3 are 5IV with Regenerator
4 are 4 IV with Reckless
and 2 and 4 IV with Regenerator

All have max attack and Speed (Because thats the most important thing for these)

I'll take offers of 4+ Iv pokes with good natures if anyone's interested

Still breeding so I'll get more

Last edited:
Looking to do some cleaning out of my spitbacks. Most of these should be in the 4-5 range (5th IV in the wrong place or some combination therein). The list isn't complete as one is reserved an a couple have been traded away, and I have a few 4-5 IV timid scatterbugs that I haven't updated the list to reflect yet. For convenience sake the list is here: http://pastebin.com/kC31Fpq5

Willing to negotiate to make sure you get what you want, but am particularly interested in items like PP UP and PP MAX, as well as random hidden ability pokemon, and pokemon with egg moves. Shoot me a conversation if you are interested.
can i have a phantump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)