Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want anything you can give Gonzo something equivalent to them giving you both the Dubious Disc and Up-Grade, anyway adding you and coming online now.
Sorry for the late response, had some work to do. Anyway, you mean you could give it to me, and even for free? You are the best! I'll add you in a minute.

Or Cl4wn could CMT for those Piplups and Tyrogues for it :p
How about Heracross and Oshawott? The Piplup is 5 IV and Tyrogue is 4 IV (or 5 IV missing an important stat).

You're honestly too kind, its just fantastic!

I don't need anything either, I just like helping people when I get the chance.
Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it! You are amazing! Adding you as well.

Lf Flawless
Bold/Modest Rotom
Adamant Honedge (31 speed)
Timid Staryu (REALLY WANT)
Other flawless offers

FT and can breed

Jolly/Adamant Larvitar with egg moves

Bold Chansey with Egg moves

Timid/Jolly Charmander with Egg moves

Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Egg moves

Jolly Mold Breaker Axew

Timid Gastly

Adamant Intimidate Mawile

Adamant Technician Scyther

Timid/Modest Larvesta

Adamant Fletchling

Timid/Modest Protean Froakie

all flawless I also have 4iv Staryu, ditto, and a shiny ha dragonite

Lf Flawless
Bold/Modest Rotom
Adamant Honedge (31 speed)
Timid Staryu (REALLY WANT)
Other flawless offers

FT and can breed

Jolly/Adamant Larvitar with egg moves

Bold Chansey with Egg moves

Timid/Jolly Charmander with Egg moves

Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Egg moves

Jolly Mold Breaker Axew

Timid Gastly

Adamant Intimidate Mawile

Adamant Technician Scyther

Timid/Modest Larvesta

Adamant Fletchling

Timid/Modest Protean Froakie

all flawless I also have 4iv Staryu, ditto, and a shiny ha dragonite
I have a 5 iv perfect timid natural cure starmie , flawless dd hydro naive salamence lvl 50 ft. What you looking for for the shiny dragonite?

Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Iron head and SD/Subs or Sucker Punch, Iron Head, SD and Subs. Knock Off seems one of the main reasons to run him though =/
I'll probably have to re-breed someday. But I have a flawless with sucker punch/ pursuit/ so I guess i'll go with iron head and swords dance.

Enrique: 5179370 said:
I never played B2/W2 or any game after Gold/Silver so I'm not certain, but can tutored moves be passed down as egg moves?
Some can, within their specie (Like extreeme speed on D-nite) pass down some specific tutored moves

I have an Impish 5 IV (all but Special Attack) male Prankster Sableye with Recover if anyone is interested in a trade. I got it as a spare from a batch of eggs. :)

Yeah, that makes sense. So even if we transfer a Pawniard with Knock-Off as a tutor move we wouldn't be able to pass it down by breeding in X and Y because it's not in its egg move list, right?

Yeah, that makes sense. So even if we transfer a Pawniard with Knock-Off as a tutor move we wouldn't be able to pass it down by breeding in X and Y because it's not in its egg move list, right?
Correct.

Fierza makes a good point though: Stealth Rocks on Skarmory is a good example of a move that you can only get into that Egg Group by a Poke Bank Pokemon, but which can then be bred down by Skarmory because it is an egg move. You just have to check the egg moves for the Pokemon you are interested in.

LF: Munny or Musharna with the egg move Heal Bell
PM for trade negotiations
Edit: or reply. Thank you

Last edited:
Ye, usually those that get a tutor move as egg move only get one, so pawniard already got its move (stealth rock)

LF an adamant technician scyther with 5 ivs and preferably the move knock off. Will trade a 5iv pinsir, rotom or gastly for it.

Looking to trade a 5 IV (imperfect) Timid, shiny Gengar. Its IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31, and is already EV'd (252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 6 Atk).

Looking for a shiny 4-5 IV viable Poke in return for it. I'll be willing to throw in non-shiny 5 IV pokes, or items if need be.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking to trade a 5 IV (imperfect) Timid, shiny Gengar. Its IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31, and is already EV'd (252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 6 Atk).

Looking for a 4-5 IV viable Poke in return for it. I'll be willing to throw in non-shiny 5 IV pokes, or items if need be.

Thanks!
You can check my thread and see if you find anything you would trade for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)