Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
tbh, Ludicolo doesn't need HP. Run STAB with Leech Seed, Ice Beam for coverage. But if I had to pick, HP Electric is a better choice because you generally want to run Ludicolo in rain, so STAB will hit more than HP Fire in the rain.

I have
Honedge Brave 31/31/31/x/31/31
Goomy Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 (all abilities)
Noibat Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Infiltrator/Frisk, Switcheroo and Tailwind
Bunnelby Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Huge Power

I'm looking for
Chespin Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bulletproof, Spikes and Synthesis
Inkay Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Contrary
Binacle Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Tough Claws
Pumpkaboo Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Insomnia Super Large
Bergmite Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Sturdy Recover

one for one spitback for spitback PM for details

Hey guys, I've just bred some Elekids for my trade thread. Would it be best to list Jolly and Adamant or is either one a staple gender?
list both if you have them, some people might one nature and some might want the other. though the b/w standard set was naive

list both if you have them, some people might one nature and some might want the other. though the b/w standard set was naive
Was it? I was creating a physical set but if a mixed was mainly used by others, then well. Perhaps i'll have amend that at some point.

better physical sets now I guess, Ice punch+Tpunch+Cross Chop+Fire punch, if I aint wrong
That's what they have on them, i'll list both. Buy have done myself a Jolly one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)