Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im offering breeding services for any pokemon with any non tutor egg moves in trade for any legends. for ha i need more time
anyway, any pokemon, really, i completed pokedex

I have
Honedge Brave 31/31/31/x/31/31
Goomy Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 (all abilities)
Noibat Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Infiltrator/Frisk, Switcheroo and Tailwind
Bunnelby Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Huge Power

I'm looking for
Chespin Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bulletproof, Spikes and Synthesis
Inkay Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Contrary
Binacle Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Tough Claws
Pumpkaboo Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Insomnia Super Large
Bergmite Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Sturdy Recover

one for one spitback for spitback PM for details

Welcome to Smogon. If you are still looking I know I have a Skill Link Shellder (random IVs and nature) which you can have.

In terms of the GTS, about the only thing I found it useful for was putting up my own Pokemon and asking for the Y equivalent (so putting up a Houndour and asking for Electrike). I usually had a trade in about 15 minutes, I presume because other people were so surprised to see someone not asking for a Mew.
Thanks for the response. I'll put up some Pokemon on the GTS first and try that. That did work when I was trying to get a Yveltal so surely it'll work with these.

Thanks for the response. I'll put up some Pokemon on the GTS first and try that. That did work when I was trying to get a Yveltal so surely it'll work with these.
As I say, the GTS worked for me to complete my Kalos Pokedex.

If you want, however, I do have a male and female Shellder with Skill Link (the hidden ability) which you could have for nothing. Otherwise, best of luck with the GTS.

strange, i completed national pokedex except legends using the gts in two days
you need only day care and fast instincts
anyway i may give u any pok if you make a good offer

Hello,wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me a spare male toxic spikes froakie, as I need one to breed the move onto skrelp. I have extra imperfect 5IV HA Durants, SR Skarms, Magikarps, Joltiks, Pineco's and Marill's if any of these would do.
I'm interested in your SR skarm but I currently have skrelp with toxic spikes if you want that instead of froakie.

I'm interested in your SR skarm but I currently have skrelp with toxic spikes if you want that instead of froakie.
I was lucky enough to have Sea_of_Troubles trade me a Omanyte, and I was breeding the Skrelp in a specific pokeball anyway. However I will give you a skarm for any decent extra spitback you happen to have, and if you don't have any I will just give you it for free. Just PM me.

this is what i can offer

Aerodactyl – Unnerve
Alomomola - Regenerator
Anorith – Swift Swim
Barboach – Hydration (DREAMBALL)
Bouffalant – Soundproof
Buneary – Limber
Burmy – Overcoat (DREAMBALL)
Carvanha – Speed Boost
Chatot – Big Pecks
Chimchar – Iron Fist
Chinchou – Water Absorb (DREAMBALL)
Clamperl – Rattled
Cottonee – Chlorophyll (DREAMBALL)
Cranidos – Sheer Force
Darumaka – Inner Focus
Elgyem - Analytic
Feebas - Adaptability
Finneon – Water Veil
Glameow – Keen Eye
Goldeen – Lightning Rod
Kabuto – Weak Armor
Karrablast – No Guard
Kricketot – Run Away (DREAMBALL)
Lileep – Storm Drain
Luvdisc – Hydration (DREAMBALL)
Meowth – Unnerve
Mudkip - Damp
Piplup - Defiant
Porygon - Analytic
Qwilfish – Intimidate
Rattata – Hustle
Sentret – Frisk (DREAMBALL)
Skitty – Wonder Skin (DREAMBALL)
Stantler – Sap Sipper (DREAMBALL)
Staryu – Analytic
Tentacool – Rain Dish
Timburr – Iron Fist
Tirtouga – Swift Swim
Torkoal – Shell Armor
Treecko - Unburden
Turtwig – Shell Armor
Wailmer – Pressure
Zigzagoon – Quick Feet (DREAMBALL)

also any HA mon that is not in my LF list

LF HA: Sudowoodo, Horsea, Omanyte, Snorlax, Relicanth, Shieldon,Hippopotas, Patrat, Basculin, Frillish, Shelmet

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Got a box full of Absol's for trade

Absol
Adamant
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Sucker Punch
Play Rough
Megahorn
Zen Headbutt

LF:
Almost any other 5IV Pokemon

I'm currently looking for a female Rough Skin Gible. I will offer the following Pokémon for it:

Perfect IV Adamant Magikarp (if I can find one in my PC boxes)
Female Speed Boost Venipede
Female Drill Peck/Whirlwind Skarmory
Female Harvest Phantrump
Male Protean Froakie

If anyone who has the Gible want one of my trades, please ask. Don't worry. I won't bite.

Got a box full of Absol's for trade

Absol
Adamant
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Sucker Punch
Play Rough
Megahorn
Zen Headbutt

LF:
Almost any other 5IV Pokemon
Interested in any of these: Impish Harvest Phantump, Modest Sniper Horsea, or Timid Gastly? I can breed lots more stuff if you'd like, but that's what I have in Stock at the moment.

I'm currently looking for a female Rough Skin Gible. I will offer the following Pokémon for it:

Perfect IV Adamant Magikarp (if I can find one in my PC boxes)
Female Speed Boost Venipede
Female Drill Peck/Whirlwind Skarmory
Female Harvest Phantrump
Male Protean Froakie

If anyone who has the Gible want one of my trades, please ask. Don't worry. I won't bite.
Are you looking for a particular Nature or IVs? Otherwise I can freshly catch you one from a Friend Safari I have access to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)