Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
any Ideas of how could I EV train and what moveset should I give my tyrunt? (it got 3 elemental fangs and dragon dance)

Trading 5IV :
Lvl 1 Male Riolu (Inner focus) 31/31/31/xx/31/31 : Adamant with crunch and bullet punch
Lvl 1 Male Laversta (Flame body) 31/xx/31/31/31/31 : Timid

I'm open to any offers!

I also have 4 IV female spitback : Jolly Fletching (with gale wing), Timid Laversta, Adamant Riolu, Bold Koffing (with pain split)

PM ME YOUR OFFER PLZ
ill trade you a 5IV scyther with defog and baton pass for the larvesta

any Ideas of how could I EV train and what moveset should I give my tyrunt? (it got 3 elemental fangs and dragon dance)
You could either run a DD set or a CB set with D claw head smash earthquake and a filler
*im not sure what goes on the DD set other than Dragon Claw

Looking for the following:

A Magic Guard (Wonder Skin will do as well), Timid Sigilyph with Heat Wave and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/x/31/31/31.

A Storm Drain, Modest Gastrodon with Earth Power and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x.

A Flame Body, Timid (or Modest) Volcarona with Giga Drain and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/31/31/x/31.

A Heatproof (or Levitate), Relaxed Bronzong with Stealth Rocks and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x.

A Storm Drain, Relaxed Cradily with Giga Drain and Stealth Rocks and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x (can anyone give me clarification as to whether Giga Drain can be passed down as an egg move between Cradily and Lileep in Generation VI).

All of these will be pokebank Pokemon.

Please PM me and we can negotiate!

ALSO: Looking for a 4/5IV Protean Froakie, the IVs do not matter.

What pokeball would you capture a Kangaskhan with?

1.) Heavy Ball
2.) Level Ball

What attack would you give to your Kangaskhan to replace "Return"/"Double Edge" if you RNG capture it?

Fake out?
Umm... I think I should be more specific.

I meant with this moveset:
  1. All-Out Attacker
    ########
    name: All-Out Attacker
    move 1: Fake Out
    move 2: Return / Double-Edge
    move 3: Sucker Punch
    move 4: Power-Up Punch
    ability: Scrappy
    item: Kangaskhanite
    evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    nature: Adamant / Jolly
What attack would you replace the "Return"/"Double Edge" (Since it already has Fake out in it's moveset)

EDIT:
And.... What pokeball would you guys capture the Kangaskhan with?

1.) Heavy Ball
2.) Level Ball

Umm... I think I should be more specific.

I meant with this moveset:
  1. All-Out Attacker
    ########
    name: All-Out Attacker
    move 1: Fake Out
    move 2: Return / Double-Edge
    move 3: Sucker Punch
    move 4: Power-Up Punch
    ability: Scrappy
    item: Kangaskhanite
    evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    nature: Adamant / Jolly
What attack would you replace the "Return"/"Double Edge" (Since it already has Fake out in it's moveset)
Oh by far earthquake although I have seen Crunch for Gengar or Fire Punch. But really Earthquake is a must

looking for thunderus, shiny espur, mismagius, growlithe, IVs/nature does not matter.
Check my thread and tell me if you are interested in a trade

also looking for 31/x/30/31/31/31 rotom (hidden power ice) and shiny, timid nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)