Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I've got a bunch of Shroomish for trade:

Shroomish
Nature: Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Move: Bullet Seed
Quick Feet: 3 Male, 2 Female
Effect Spore: 3 Male
Poison Heal: 1 Female

In return, I'd love 5 IV pokes I don't have in my thread (link is in my sig), or ones that I DO have in my thread but are improvements (a female with a cooler ball, a male with more egg moves, a different nature, etc.) PM me offers! I should have even more shortly as I continue to breed.

Last edited:
My question is regarding good OU threats that are only available in gen5. I would like to know which pokemon I should breed on my black version for transfer when pokebank is released. So far I have hyper voice eevee and conkuldurr with its tutor moves that I am going to work on. Any other pokemon with previous gen only moves that I could try to get?

My question is regarding good OU threats that are only available in gen5. I would like to know which pokemon I should breed on my black version for transfer when pokebank is released. So far I have hyper voice eevee and conkuldurr with its tutor moves that I am going to work on. Any other pokemon with previous gen only moves that I could try to get?
I think quite a lot of pokemon learn defog. It's useful if you're not relying on entry hazards, while your opponent relies on them a lot. Or just to remove hazards, while you haven't set up yours yet.

edit: welp, i think i've suggested something that doesn't quite fit if you don't have gen 4.
Maybe you could try an air cutter bred on charmander by transferring a parent with air cutter from black.

Last edited:
I've got a couple Pokemon I want to transfer from gen 4 to gen 5, but only 1 DS. Can someone with 2 DSes help me out?

I have a question, so i have a crophish with all the egg moves (aqua jet knock offf superpower dragon dance) now since its at lv 1 and only has 3 IVs i obviously need to breed it again but every time it learns a new move itll replace an egg move i need. So whats the best way to do this?

I have a question, so i have a crophish with all the egg moves (aqua jet knock offf superpower dragon dance) now since its at lv 1 and only has 3 IVs i obviously need to breed it again but every time it learns a new move itll replace an egg move i need. So whats the best way to do this?
Pokemon no longer stop passing down egg moves if they forget them in the daycare unless you remove them and put them back in.

Pokemon no longer stop passing down egg moves if they forget them in the daycare unless you remove them and put them back in.
so as long as i keep that one in there anything that comes from it will have the moves regardless of what lv the parent is?

Does anyone have a 5IV Adamant Pawniard with knock off? cmt if you can help me out! I actually haven't updated in a while so if nothing interests you then pm me and I can tell you what else I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)