Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just received a flawless Smeargle (in a Premier Ball too!) off of Wonder Trade. I figure that I'll run a standard lead set on him. Which restaurant is the easiest to Sketch Moves?

Also: LF Pain Split Rotom and other Tutor Move Pokemon!

So, I just received a flawless Smeargle (in a Premier Ball too!) off of Wonder Trade. I figure that I'll run a standard lead set on him. Which restaurant is the easiest to Sketch Moves?

Also: LF Pain Split Rotom and other Tutor Move Pokemon!
Restaurant Le Nah in Lumiose City is only three battles long IIRC, plus all the pokemon there are about level 10. It offers double battles as an option too, so I think it's the easiest.

Hi everybody,
I'm new to the forum and need some help. I'm trying to build a team around Mega Kangaskhan, but I'm having terrible luck breeding any good IVs onto any pokemon that I want (no normal friend safari, terrible ditto ivs)

So I could use some help. Does anyone have any of the following pokemon for trade?

Kangaskhan @ jolly nature
Scyther @ adamant nature -w- technician
Fletchling Adamant nature

I'm not looking for perfect IVs all around, but any help with this would be appreciated!

FC: 0361-7972-8159
mega kangaskhan is an uber..u cant use him in ou battles so go for legendaries!

Looking for a Magic Guard, Timid Sigilyph with Heat Wave and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/x/31/31/31.
I can offer copious spitbacks, PPups, battle items and a 4IV Ditto (Kalos).

PM.

Speaking of Mega Khan, does anyone have a flawless scrappy Khan, or even a 5IV spitback? Adamant nature. I can trade you any one of these flawless pokes: HA Abra, HA corphish with 4 egg moves, HA Chimchar w/ fake out fire and thunder punch, HA Froakie, HA Shroomish w/ bullet seed or HA Pinsir w/ quick attack and close combat. Let me know if you can hook me up!

Speaking of Mega Khan, does anyone have a flawless scrappy Khan, or even a 5IV spitback? Adamant nature. I can trade you any one of these flawless pokes: HA Abra, HA corphish with 4 egg moves, HA Chimchar w/ fake out fire and thunder punch, HA Froakie, HA Shroomish w/ bullet seed or HA Pinsir w/ quick attack and close combat. Let me know if you can hook me up!
I have a 5 IV jolly Scrappy khangaskhan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)