Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I want to get the word out about my new service- I will breed you whatever pokemon you want, with 5ivs, any egg moves etc. Please note I cannot do shiny, 6iv, transfer-only moves etc. I also cannot do starters in any pokeball other than a regular one. First five people to reply to this get one free order!
EDIT: it must be a specific order eg no quoting just to reserve a spot

Hey I want to get the word out about my new service- I will breed you whatever pokemon you want, with 5ivs, any egg moves etc. Please note I cannot do shiny, 6iv, transfer-only moves etc. I also cannot do starters in any pokeball other than a regular one. First five people to reply to this get one free order!
i like free things gimme a sec to think what i need
edit: can i get a timid charmander like in your thread?

Edit: Didn't see your edit. :D

Last edited:
I would really like a Female Adamant Nincada in a Luxary ball :)

Hey. Id love if you could get me a Modest Squirtle with Aura Sphere and Waterspout. Pref Male but w/e. Torrent too pls
31/x/31/31/31/31 dont care about ball.
Thanks man!
I also pmed

Oh that sounds cool.

Adamant Mawile
move 1: Ice Fang
move 2: Sucker Punch
move 3: Fire Fang
move 4: Thunder Fang
ability: Intimidate

Not exactly a competitive set I know. Just that I'm lazy to breed so many egg moves. :p And thanks in advance! Just PM me after you're done breeding and I'll try to arrange a time to receive this freebie! :)

EDIT: FC is 5172 0349 9697, timezone is GMT+8 (so most likely we can only trade over the weekend)
2nd EDIT: IV spread is 31 everything except Special Attack

Female Marvel Scale Dratini in a Dream Ball. Adamant nature. 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs. Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed, and Iron Tail.

EDIT: Lol. Greninja'd

Hey guys I went to the IV checker and he says my pokemon's stats are outstanding. he said i have 31 in hp,spattk,spdef,and speed. How do i find out about attack and def?

Could anyone help me get a female protean froakie please, I am in a great need for one and would be eternally gratefull to anyone who has a spare one who has a kind heart. The only hard part is the froakie can't be U.S. but it can be any other place French Japanese.

Last edited:
Scored a shiny torkoal over wonder trade that has 31/31/31/xx/31/31 relaxed/shell armor and I am trying to come up with a good set for it. Right now it has Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin, Lava Plume, and Shell Smash. Current EV spread is 252 SpAtk/252Def/4Hp. Any help please?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
GIVEAWAY! Well, sort of. I have a list of 5 IV Pokemon below I'm willing to trade away. All I ask in return is a Vivillon form that I do not have. IVs don't matter at all, and I don't care if you catch it as a Scatterbug, either. I'm just trying to expand my collection, and all I'm interested in currently is Vivillon (unless you can give me a female 5 IV I don't have in my thread).

What I have for trade (all are perfect 5 IV): No gender requests, please!
Adamant Shroomish w/ Bullet Seed (Quick Feet, Poison Heal, and Effect Spore available)
Adamant Dive Ball Charmander w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum, and Crunch
Timid Moon Ball Houndour w/ Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, and Destiny Bond (Flash Fire and Early Bird available)
Jolly Flash Fire Ponyta w/ Morning SUn, Hypnosis, Horn Drill, and Low Kick
Timid Helioptile w/ Glare (Sand Veil and Dry Skin Available)
Modest Clauncher
Sassy (0 Speed) Effect Spore Foongus
Quiet (0 Speed) Magic Guard Solosis
Brave (0 Speed) Honedge

Vivillon forms I already have and do not need:
Meadow
Polar
Tundra
Garden
Elegant
Modern

PM or quote this to respond!

Last edited:
GIVEAWAY! Well, sort of. I have a list of 5 IV Pokemon below I'm willing to trade away. All I ask in return is a Vivillon form that I do not have. IVs don't matter at all, and I don't care if you catch it as a Scatterbug, either. I'm just trying to expand my collection, and all I'm interested in currently is Vivillon (unless you can give me a female 5 IV I don't have in my thread).

What I have for trade (all are perfect 5 IV): No gender requests, please!
Adamant Shroomish w/ Bullet Seed (Quick Feet, Poison Heal, and Effect Spore available)
Adamant Dive Ball Charmander w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum, and Crunch
Timid Moon Ball Houndour w/ Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, and Destiny Bond (Flash Fire and Early Bird available)
Jolly Flash Fire Ponyta w/ Morning SUn, Hypnosis, Horn Drill, and Low Kick
Timid Helioptile w/ Glare (Sand Veil and Dry Skin Available)
Modest Clauncher
Sassy (0 Speed) Effect Spore Foongus
Quiet (0 Speed) Magic Guard Solosis
Brave (0 Speed) Honedge

Vivillon forms I already have and do not need:
Meadow
Polar
Tundra
Garden
Elegant
Modern

PM or quote this to respond!
Female Flash Fire Houndour for River Vivillon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)