Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for:
  • x2 Power Weight
  • x2 Power Bracer
  • x2 Power Belt
  • x2 Power Lens
  • x2 Power Band
  • x2 Power Anklet
I also need the following Pokémon/items:
  • Aggronite & Heracronite
  • a female Skarmory @ Heavy Ball (from SS)
  • a female Teddiursa @ Moon Ball (from SS)
  • a female Buneary @ Love Ball (from HG/SS)
  • a female Trapinch, Hippopotas, Croagunk, and Nosepass @ Safari Ball (from HG/SS)
  • Passho, Rindo, Coba, Colbur, and Chilan Berry
See my thread! :)

does anyone have a foreign Ditto, preferably one with 6 31 IVs?
have JPN Ditto - hardy - x/x/x/31/x/31

**Looking for ideal**

>* Blitz, tpunch, ddance, outrage ideal HA jolly charmander

>* Ideal Phanphy with Iceshard and SR

>* Timid Charmander with HP Ice and Dpulse

>*Any Hp Pokes?

will offer a lot for

>* Ideal shiny charmander timid, Dpulse, HP ice

>* Ideal Shiny Beldum with punches

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Hi,
Not sure if I am posting in the right place or not, but I would like a mod to help me lock my trade thread as I don't know how to.
Thanks.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi,
Not sure if I am posting in the right place or not, but I would like a mod to help me lock my trade thread as I don't know how to.
Thanks.
Done. Next time, you can just message one of the wifi mods to close it for you.

Looking for a Xerneas, IVs and nature don't matter to me. I'll bounce a shiny or two back at you. PM me if you're interested.

Nevermind, found a reasonable deal on the GTS.

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thanks.
Btw, who are the wifi mods? The only mod I've seen on the trade boards so far has probably been you, lol.
oops, forgot you can't see that.

Myself, Shii, OmegaDonut, Nexus, religiousjedi, TheMantyke, Toast, and Ditto.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I am looking for a Dragonite with ExtremeSpeed. Just a minor question, I have a Dragonite with DD, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, and Roost (Adamant and Weaknite set). I was wondering if it was worth it to rebreed, so I could get a Dragonite with ExtremeSpeed.

FC 3DS: 2079-7698-3256
wow.. this guy just scammed me. he said he will give 5 IV kangaskhan for my dragonite with extreme speed + max IVs and it turns out its a completely useless kangaskhan… :(

I have an awesome, Kalos Bred, Competitive Cat Themed Team that I am putting up for trade. What I am really looking for is BP for them, 440 BP to be exact.
They have an awesome Egg Move pool, all have nearly perfect IVs, perfect natures/hidden abilities ect. I only build competitive, Rated Battle, species themed teams and this one turned out to be VERY fun, but not quite powerful enough to keep in my collection. They would make an incredible in-game team, free battle or even great parents for breeding. With as many teams as I build I need a ton of BP and don't have the time to farm it all. (currently working on a Plant/Sun team that needs BP items). Here is the list below:
They are all in Premier Balls, and they are all Kalos Bred/Nicknameable, EV Trained/Lvl 50+ Battle Ready and half Male, half Female.

Persian - 31-31-31-xx-31-31 - Adamant/Technician - Slash, Fake Out, Assurance, Hone Claws - Female
Luxray - 31-31-31-xx-31-31 - Adamant/Intimidate - Crunch, Ice Fang, Giga Impact, Wild Charge - Female
Purugly - 31-31-31-31-31-31 - Adamant/Thick Fat - Fake Out, Play Rough, Quick Attack, Wake-Up Slap - Female
Liepard - 31-31-31-xx-31-31 - Adamant/Prankster - Fake out, U-Turn, Torment, Night Slash - Male
Pyroar - 31-xx-31-31-xx-31 - Timid/Rivalry - Fire Blast, Dark Pulse, Hyper Voice, Flamethrower - Male
Meowstic - 31-31-31-31-31-31 - Impish/Prankster - Yawn, Swagger, Fake Out, Thunder Wave - Male

PM me if interested. I am trading them as a full team only! No single trades. I spent 3 days building them, really want them to stay together.
U cant get you the power items if you want, what do you want me to choose?
Im loking for a female bagon/shelgon/salamence with timid nature! No matter the ball but recomended great one or luxruy

looking for safari with togepi/togetic/togekiss OR any female togies in a premier ball AND a great ball (HA doesn't matter really)

i do NOT need a 5IV togekiss unless it's in a premier or great ball

also looking for something with drill run that i can use to breed it onto escavalier in gen VI

looking for safari with togepi/togetic/togekiss OR any female togies in a premier ball AND a great ball (HA doesn't matter really)

i do NOT need a 5IV togekiss unless it's in a premier or great ball

also looking for something with drill run that i can use to breed it onto escavalier in gen VI
I can give you a male karrablast spitback with knock off, megahorn and drill run. You can use that to breed it down.

hello :) looking to finish off my dex and I am looking for legendarys :) I'm trading my manaphy for others (need most still) NOTING RIGHT NOW manaphy does not have good ivs, I got it on wonder trade and I'm taking this opportunity to try to get my dex legends lol
don't let me stop you from trading good IV or even shiny legends, but I'm not expecting it lol

having WiFi trouble atm so it may not be until later today lol 2am here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)