Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Conkeldurr thread:

Set Details
========
- Assault Vest increases Conkeldurr's Special Defense at the cost of not being able to use non-attacking moves. Since Conkeldurr's movepool is so useful and the Special Defense boost is significant to increasing Conkeldurr's bulk and viability the loss of moves such as Bulk Up and Taunt are worth it.
- As Conkeldurr's HP is already massive and its Special Defense is rather low and obtains a big boost through Assault Vest it is best to maximize Special Defense instead of HP. Though you become slightly more susceptible to physical attacks the special attacks Conkeldurr can take is massive:

4 SpA Rotom-W Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Conkeldurr: 85-102 (24.2 - 29%) -- 99.3% chance to 4HKO
4 SpA Rotom-W Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Conkeldurr: 118-139 (28.5 - 33.5%) -- 0.3% chance to 3HKO
- Adamant with max Attack allows Conkeldurr to be a punishing threat on top of its already great durability.
- Guts is the preferred ability as it allows Conkeldurr to absorb Will-O-Wisp and Toxic while making Scald and Lava Plume's burn a detriment to the opponent.
- 8 Def and 248 SpD guarantee Genesect getting a Special Attack download boost. This weakens U-turn to 13-15% instead of 19.6-23% - assuming Scarf Genesect.
You are solved my problem :) thanks! One more question.
Im training my pokes with pokerus and ev items,how do i will know to put excatly 248 in the sp def and 8 in the def?

Trevenant forest- thanks for your help and advices! :)

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Offering the following Kalos shinies

6IV | Bulletproof | Chespin | Impish | Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV | Protean | Froakie | Timid | Pound, Growl
4IV | Levitate | Gastly | Timid | Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV | Pressure | Absol | Adamant | Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV | Iron Fist | Chimchar | Jolly | Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV | Contrary | Inkay | Adamant | Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV | Infiltrator | Noibat | Timid | Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV | Gale Wings | Talonflame | Adamant | Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn
5IV | Pure Power | Medicham | Jolly | Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut
6IV | Refrigerate | Amaura | Modest | Growl, Powder Snow
[New] 5IV | Strong Jaw | Tyrunt | Adamant | Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
[New] 5IV | Flower Veil | Florges | Calm | Wish, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Moonblast
[New] 5IV | Blaze | Charizard | Jolly | Earthquake, Flare Blits, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance
[New] 5IV | Compound Eyes | Scatterbug | Timid | Tackle, Strig Shot, Stun Spore
[New] 5IV | Protean | Greninja | Timid | Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Hydro Pump
[New] 4IV | Healer | Spritzee | Relaxed | Sweet Scent, Fairy Wind, Disable, Wish [ Trick Room Team Member]
[New]
5IV | Gooey | Goomy | Modest | Tackle, Bubble
[New] 6IV | Unnerve | Litleo | Timid | Tackle Leer
[New] 4IV | Stance Change | Aegislash | Brave | King Shield, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword [ Trick Room Team Member]
[New]
5IV | Natural Cure | Trevenant | Impish | Will-O-Wisp, Leech Seed, Horn Leech, Phantom Force
[New] 5IV | Harvest | Trevenant | Impish | Will-O-Wisp, Rest, Horn Leech, Leech Seed
[New] 6IV | Magician | Fennekin | Modest | Magic Coat, Wish, Heat Wave, Hypnosis
[New] 5IV | Own Tempo | MALE Espurr | Bold | Scratch, Leer
[New] 5IV | Dry Skin | Heliolisk | Timid | Dark Pulse, Parabolic Charge, Volt Switch
[New] 6IV | Unburden | Slurpuff | Naughty |

Im currently looking for the following Shiny 5-6IV's and only the following:

Male Litleo
Skiddo
Pancham
Female HA Espurr
Binacle
Skrelp
Clauncher
and Pumpkaboo

You are solved my problem :) thanks! One more question.
Im training my pokes with pokerus and ev items,how do i will know to put excatly 248 in the sp def and 8 in the def?

Trevenant forest- thanks for your help and advices! :)
Since Genesect is banned to Ubers the 248 SpD and 8 Def spread is no longer needed. Just run 4 HP, 252 Att and 252 SpD.

Looking for the following:

A Magic Guard (Wonder Skin will do as well), Timid Sigilyph with Heat Wave and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/x/31/31/31.

A Storm Drain, Modest Gastrodon with Earth Power and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x.

A Flame Body, Timid (or Modest) Volcarona with Giga Drain and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/31/31/x/31.

A Heatproof (or Levitate), Relaxed Bronzong with Stealth Rocks and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x.

A Storm Drain, Relaxed Cradily with Giga Drain and Stealth Rocks and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x (can anyone give me clarification as to whether Giga Drain can be passed down as an egg move between Cradily and Lileep in Generation VI).

All of these will be pokebank Pokemon.

Please PM me and we can negotiate!

ALSO: Looking for a 4/5IV Protean Froakie, the IVs do not matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)