Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zubat with infiltrator anyone? I've captured a lot from hordes, but Lady fortune doesn't favor me and I haven't found one yet.

I am willing to trade my Ditto with 6 IVs of 31 with an adamant nature for anything as long as it is holding a blazikenite I know this is a heavy request but if anyone has a spare blazikenite I would be glad to give my ditto to them for it.

Zubat with infiltrator anyone? I've captured a lot from hordes, but Lady fortune doesn't favor me and I haven't found one yet.
You should use a poke with worry seed to check the ability of the Zubats. It will tell the ability it has while changing it to insomnia

I have plenty of those, both spitback, and flawless, what do you have to offer?
I am willing to trade my Ditto with 6 IVs of 31 with an adamant nature for anything as long as it is holding a blazikenite I know this is a heavy request but if anyone has a spare blazikenite I would be glad to give my ditto to them for it.
I'd have to consider that, but I might do it, since Blaziken/ Mega Blaziken is Ubers, and I don't play that tier anyway.

This is odd and I am wondering if anyone else has run int this problem. Sometimes I loose wifi connection despite the fact that I am sitting litterally a foot away from the router. Any idea what might cause this?

Wasn't sure whether to post in here or the hack check thread, but is there a way for an event Pokemon to somehow lose a ribbon through trading to a new game/generation,cloning, or something? Because I received an event Shaymin (Japanese, Giratina and the Sky Warrior movie event) and the OT, ID No., and move set match what the event one has and also says "fateful encounter", but the one I received doesn't have the Classic ribbon.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF: Any Female Compoundeyes Yanma in a Safari Ball.

FT: Anything from my shop! I really need this Yanma. Send me a PM if you can get me one :)

(This was reposted from the Wifi forum, sorry, I'm new here!)

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this, so please forgive me as I’m new here!

I got a pair of 3DS and Pokémon X/Y to play with my wife and to introduce our son to the genre. The most I had ever played was on Pokémon Red when it came out when I was just getting past middle school, and only very briefly in Black, so it’d been a while. It’s safe to say we both got the ‘bug’ again (Bug-type is our favorite type :)) and we've been pretty ravenous for the game since its launch.

I’m trying to get all the Pokémon. Between us, we’ve traded all the ones that evolve when they trade, and I’ve become addicted to Bulbapedia looking up all these new evolution methods (Malamar’s is really cool!). I have done a pretty decent job scouring the Global Trade Station to fill out our Dex with the ones only available in previous generations, even getting a bunch of legendaries thanks to my the GTS’s obsession with Scizor (and my wife's tolerance for farming metal coats).

There are a couple we have left that we can’t seem to get and, after doing some research, it looks like they aren’t eligible to trade on the GTS. I am looking for any assistance for how I can attain these Pokémon, short of having to buy all the hardware and previous generation’s titles. Not really asking for trades, since I know they're rare, but there's got to be a way for people to have them if they didn't play the other games, right?

#151 – Mew
#385 – Jirachi
#386 – Deoxys
#490 – Manaphy
#491 – Darkrai
#492 – Shaymin
#493 – Arceus
#647 – Keldeo
#648 – Meloetta
#649 – Genesect

I realize these are all distribution Pokémon, so I’m not really sure what they’re availability is. We are casual players, so we’re not worried about shininess or competitive quality, more so the novelty of actually ‘catchin’ em all.’ If anyone is willing to trade (even if it is a duplicated version from a previous generation), or can explain ways we could attain them, we’d be very appreciative.

Again, if this is the wrong forum for this, I apologize!

Many thanks!

Wasn't sure whether to post in here or the hack check thread, but is there a way for an event Pokemon to somehow lose a ribbon through trading to a new game/generation,cloning, or something? Because I received an event Shaymin (Japanese, Giratina and the Sky Warrior movie event) and the OT, ID No., and move set match what the event one has and also says "fateful encounter", but the one I received doesn't have the Classic ribbon.
It may be pokegenned then, with some lousy work on remembering the ribbon. I would treat it as a hack untill you can get 100% confirmation it is legit w/o the ribbon, as no ribbon should be lost during transfer.

It may be pokegenned then, with some lousy work on remembering the ribbon. I would treat it as a hack untill you can get 100% confirmation it is legit w/o the ribbon, as no ribbon should be lost during transfer.
Ah, alrighty. Everything else looks legit except for that :/. Is it worth holding onto, i.e. could it harm the game or anything?

Repost
'Sup smogonites! I'm looking for a few Kalos spitbacks (= from the Kalos dex. Natures, abilities and egg moves are important, IVs aren't). I can offer other spitbacks in return (Kalos dex and non-Kalos dex). I've got loads of different ones so just ask for something and I'll see if I can get that for you! :)

What I'm looking for (matching pokeball is a plus):
Flabébé (Calm, white flower preferred though not required)
Skiddo (Careful or Adamant, Sap Sipper)
Pancham (Adamant, Iron Fist)
Amaura (Modest or Calm, w/ Discharge and Mirror Coat)

Last edited:
Ah, alrighty. Everything else looks legit except for that :/. Is it worth holding onto, i.e. could it harm the game or anything?
It wont hurt the game, but you should not trade it with anyone on smogon (not sure about the rules with touch trade for dex) So the best is to keep it for yourself or wondertrade it away or trade it with some random passerby, but you should rather keep it or delete it.

Does ANYBODY have a meloetta or know how to get one? Pirouette form
It can only change from Aria to piruette form in combat, like with megas. One could only be recieved from events that were in BW/b2w2, so it can only be acuired from somone else atm.

I have a extra one. Whats the ditto OT And ID?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF: Any Female Compoundeyes Yanma in a Safari Ball.

FT: Anything from my shop! I really need this Yanma. Send me a PM if you can get me one :)

Just for curiosity's sake, how valuable is a Scyther in a Sport Ball?

Also, still looking for a Tyranitarite and a Charizardite X. Have Mawile, Deino, Fletchling, Porygon, Gligar, andf a few other 5IV pokemon to offer.

looking for a timid nidoran male. Doesn't need perfect IV; but at least 31 in special att and speed I have alot of different IV ditto I can trade. Or battle items.

Last edited:
Pokeball for Ralts? Heal or Premier?

EDIT: I forgot that Hyper Voice was a move tutor, I guess that means the breeding project is off =\

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)