Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a trustworthy, reliable cloner to help me in my trade thread. PM me and we'll see if we can work something out (I promise you I'll make it worth your while!)

Trying to complete my dex, if anyone could touch trade a Yveltal to me, and help me evolve my Swirlix and Aromatisse, I would extremely appreciate it!

For the temporary Yveltal trade, I can offer a shiny flawless Registeel as collateral.

Trying to complete my dex, if anyone could touch trade a Yveltal to me, and help me evolve my Swirlix and Aromatisse, I would extremely appreciate it!

For the temporary Yveltal trade, I can offer a shiny flawless Registeel as collateral.
I can help with Swirlix and Aromatisse, don't have a Yveltal though.

Looking for some 5th Gen Stuffs, namely Dream World females. Listed in order of importance.

Regenerator

Quick Feet

Adaptability

Swift Swim

Regenerator

I'm also looking for a
with some decent IV's (Note: Must be Togetic or kiss so I can actually breed it)

PM me if you can help. I have flawless stuff to trade, and can do BP's in return, just hit me up.

pyro123

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking for some 5th Gen Stuffs, namely Dream World females. Listed in order of importance.

Regenerator

Quick Feet

Adaptability

Swift Swim

Regenerator

I'm also looking for a
with some decent IV's (Note: Must be Togetic or kiss so I can actually breed it)

PM me if you can help. I have flawless stuff to trade, and can do BP's in return, just hit me up.
i got a swift swim politad, regenerator slowpoke, and a speed boost scolipede, will take anything for them

i got a swift swim politad, regenerator slowpoke, and a speed boost scolipede, will take anything for them
scolipede has speed boost? i didn't know that

looking for Paras and Meowth for my pokedex

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry there was a bit of a miscommunication before. I'm looking for these things ACTUALLY IN BLACK AND WHITE i.e. trade for them using my pokemon white game, etc...

Regenerator

Quick Feet

Adaptability

Swift Swim

Regenerator

I'm also looking for a

Still looking for someone to help me

What do UT, Redis, and non-redis mean?
UT means untouched (=has no EVs)
Redis= redistributeable meaning you can trade them away
non-redis= not redistributeable meaning you can't trade them away (often for rare pokemon like rng'd legends,...)

I think I got the general idea right, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)