Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Buy another game and keep resetting until you get the TSV you want :p
Just in case you plan to do this...

It takes about 15 minutes to find out the TSV on a new game (catch 6 Pokémon, have one in the PC, then KeySAV to find it out). That's about 4096*(1/4) = 1024 hours of work to hatch your egg... Just sayin' :P.

Thanks.
I hate it when people don't put the 0 before their number....
Yeah, but in the instacheck days, that wasn't a requirement for reddit, so for instance my thread also does not have a 0 in front of it (376), so I usually search with and without the 0 :) btw, one of those users are active, so you might get lucky :)

Just in case you plan to do this...

It takes about 15 minutes to find out the TSV on a new game (catch 6 Pokémon, have one in the PC, then KeySAV to find it out). That's about 4096*(1/4) = 1024 hours of work to hatch your egg... Just sayin' :P.
Oh, Elena found 0929 for us! :)

Follow her link.

Alright, keep or toss?

Lugia timid

30-31/26-27/8-9/30-31/23-24/18-19

If the defense had been at least 13-14 and the speed 21-22, then it would be a no doubter. However, the defense is pretty low, but the speed would still be enough to outspeed most ubers that lugia outspeeds normally. This is the first timid one, and the second one with this good a SPATT, and only the fifth one with this good a HP. So, opinions? Also, this is after about 100-110 SR

Yeah, but in the instacheck days, that wasn't a requirement for reddit, so for instance my thread also does not have a 0 in front of it (376), so I usually search with and without the 0 :) btw, one of those users are active, so you might get lucky :)
Hope so.

I mourn Instacheck.

Key BV is awful... And I don't have Power Save, so no Mass Dumping eggs... :(

Alright, keep or toss?

Lugia timid

If the defense had been at least 13-14 and the speed 21-22, then it would be a no doubter. However, the defense is pretty low, but the speed would still be enough to outspeed most ubers that lugia outspeeds normally. This is the first timid one, and the second one with this good a SPATT, and only the fifth one with this good a HP. So, opinions? Also, this is after about 100-110 SR
I'd say toss.

You need at least 20 plus on Defence. Even with Soft R.

Hope so.

I mourn Instacheck.

Key BV is awful... And I don't have Power Save, so no Mass Dumping eggs... :(
If you do the "time machine" method and have a few eggs that you know are perfect, just PM me sometime and I can help :) I have a Power Save and have helped out a couple of people here to check their eggs and their own TSVs :)
Just in case you get sick of key bv :P
Alright, keep or toss?

Lugia timid

What game are you SRing in? One where synchronizer doesn't work right?
I would toss it actually, because that defense and that speed should be higher.. :/ Though since I have seen your other SRing projects and how difficult it is to get a good spread, you might want to keep it :)

Sorry for the late responses. Smogon is completely shit for me now for some reason XD
I'd say toss.

You need at least 20 plus on Defence. Even with Soft R.
Here's the thing though. I was only aiming for 14+ in each HP, DEF, Spdef, or 42+ in total. Even if this thing has the lowest ivs, it's still 30/8/23, which is 61 combined. Also, without multiscale, this thing is meant for pure specs psycho boost destruction. This is why I'm thinking really hard about this :/. Even though I am willing to do this for up to 2 weeks, doesn't mean I want to XD.
If you do the "time machine" method and have a few eggs that you know are perfect, just PM me sometime and I can help :) I have a Power Save and have helped out a couple of people here to check their eggs and their own TSVs :)
Just in case you get sick of key bv :P

What game are you SRing in? One where synchronizer doesn't work right?
I would toss it actually, because that defense and that speed should be higher.. :/ Though since I have seen your other SRing projects and how difficult it is to get a good spread, you might want to keep it :)
Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

Sorry for the late responses. Smogon is completely shit for me now for some reason XD

Here's the thing though. I was only aiming for 14+ in each HP, DEF, Spdef, or 42+ in total. Even if this thing has the lowest ivs, it's still 30/8/23, which is 61 combined. Also, without multiscale, this thing is meant for pure specs psycho boost destruction. This is why I'm thinking really hard about this :/. Even though I am willing to do this for up to 2 weeks, doesn't mean I want to XD.

Smogon is %$^& for all of us it seems. :)

I can see your thinking, I guess... But still, 8-9? Not even double digits..

And how come it will have Multiscale? Pressure surely. Unless I really really don't know my XD.

Smogon is %$^& for all of us it seems. :)

I can see your thinking, I guess... But still, 8-9? Not even double digits..

And how come it will have Multiscale? Pressure surely. Unless I really really don't know my XD.
It should have said without multiscale, but I typed it wrong and because of the bad gateways, I could not edit it fast enough XD

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus

With no EVs, Flawless tanks physical hits 8.7329337329337% better and special hits 2.6718073593074% better than yours.

You still have enough speed to outspeed base 100s

Last edited:
Alright, thanks guys. I realize now I was kinda being impatient with this soft reset. I mean, it's only the second day. I'll keep trying :D

Lol I'm still like that. I don't like using legends for battling so I just use them as trophies xD
And here I am, thinking about restarting my game just to get a good Zygarde/Mewtwo.

And that's without PowerSave and back up files... :(

P.S:

Anyone with a nice KB legend (flawless/HP something-good) PLEASE come to my thread.
I'll offer you anything.

And here I am, thinking about restarting my game just to get a good Zygarde/Mewtwo.

And that's without PowerSave and back up files... :(

P.S:

Anyone with a nice KB legend (flawless/HP something-good) PLEASE come to my thread.
I'll offer you anything.
I still haven't even caught zygarde, mewtwo, or articuno in mine lol.

Hello everyone.I'm looking for the following pokémon:
-Rash Xerneas, ivs all31.
-Calm Lugia, with Multiscale, ivs all31.
-Impish Groudon, with Stealth Rock, ivs all31.
-Jolly Nobunaga's Rayquaza event, ivs all31.
NO CHEAT, NO POKECHECK.If anyone has at least one of these, let me know please.:)
Reposting.
I can offer:
-Adamant Shiny Mamoswine, ability Snow Cloak, with Icicle Crash, from Unima.
-Naive Shiny Mienshao, with HP Ice, from Unima.
-Jolly Scrafty, ability Moxie, with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch, from Unima.
-Careful Shiny Scrafty, ability Shed Skin, with Drain Punch, from Unima.
-Relaxed shiny Swampert, from Unima.
-Adamant Shiny Croagunk, with Drain Punch, from Unima.
-Timid Shiny Kyogre, from Johto.
-Timid Meloetta, Japanese.
-Timid Shiny Gastly, from Unima.
-Jolly Terrakion.
-Timid Virizion.
-Timid Keldeo, with HP Ghost.
-Timid Shiny Riolu, with Vacuum Wave, Kalos Born.
All flawless(except Riolu, 31-x-x-x-31-31), and all legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)