Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help me with breeding egg moves? I'm breeding a corphish, and I want him to have the egg moves Superpower, Aqua Jet, Switcheroo, Dragon Dance. It currently has:
Bubble
Super Power
Aqua Jet
Knock Off
normally I wouldn't ask, but I'm asking now because the last time I tried breeding with 4 egg moves when a Pokemon naturally got egg moves, they got all mixed up. How can I ensure that he doesn't get Bubble or Knock off? Is it just order? Like if I put Bubble and Knock off on top, will those 2 be forgotten for new egg moves that I try to teach him?
Go to the move deleter and delete the ones you don't want.

I am interested to venipede and litwick.
What item did you want?
Have you another thing?
I need choice scarf/specs/band, focus sash and weakness policy. I have adamant lickitung cloud nine with belly drum 31/31/31/X/31/31. Ferroseed relaxed with leech seed 31/31/31/X/31/X. Gothita, calm, competitive 31/X/31/31/31/31. Mudkip adamant with Mirror coat, curse, avalanche and yawn 31/31/31/X/31/31

Can someone please help me with breeding egg moves? I'm breeding a corphish, and I want him to have the egg moves Superpower, Aqua Jet, Switcheroo, Dragon Dance. It currently has:
Bubble
Super Power
Aqua Jet
Knock Off
normally I wouldn't ask, but I'm asking now because the last time I tried breeding with 4 egg moves when a Pokemon naturally got egg moves, they got all mixed up. How can I ensure that he doesn't get Bubble or Knock off? Is it just order? Like if I put Bubble and Knock off on top, will those 2 be forgotten for new egg moves that I try to teach him?
go to the move deleter and get rid of knock off..even if it forgets it in daycare it will still pass it down

I need choice scarf/specs/band, focus sash and weakness policy. I have adamant lickitung cloud nine with belly drum 31/31/31/X/31/31. Ferroseed relaxed with leech seed 31/31/31/X/31/X. Gothita, calm, competitive 31/X/31/31/31/31. Mudkip adamant with Mirror coat, curse, avalanche and yawn 31/31/31/X/31/31
Now I can give you choice specs for Venipede or litwick.
Choose which you can give me

Want:

4-6 IV Pokemon

Have:

6 IV ♀ Larivtar, Sassy, Guts

5 IV ♀ Phantumb, Careful, Natural Cure (31/31/31/x/31/31) (Dusk Ball)

5 IV ♂ Fennekin, Timid, Blaze (31/x/31/31/31/31)

5 IV ♀ Ratatta, Jolly, Guts (31/31/31/x/31/31) (Egg Move: Reversal)

(3) 4 IV ♀ Phantumb, Careful, Harvest (2 are 31/31/31/0/x/31, 1 is 31/x/31/0/31/31) (Dusk Ball)

4 IV ♀ Drillbur, Jolly, Mold Breaker (x/31/31/x/31/31)

I hacked a female Ferrothorn w/ its Hidden Ability & transferred it to breed one with Anticipation more easily. (I also gave it 4 egg moves) I then used Powersave to stuff Rare Candies into any 5IVs that hatched so it would evolve, because Ferroseed can't have Anticipation until after it evolves for some reason.

Question: would the ones I hatched & evolved count as hacked? Or would it be acceptable?

Edit: Oh, and I also used Powersave to get multiple Xerneas & Yveltal. Would it be a problem to trade 2 of the same legendaries w/ the same OT & ID?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I hacked a female Ferrothorn w/ its Hidden Ability & transferred it to breed one with Anticipation more easily. (I also gave it 4 egg moves) I then used Powersave to stuff Rare Candies into any 5IVs that hatched so it would evolve, because Ferroseed can't have Anticipation until after it evolves for some reason.

Question: would the ones I hatched & evolved count as hacked? Or would it be acceptable?
I don't think the babies are technically hacked, if I understand you correctly...but I'm sure they would be frowned upon. If you plan to trade them, make sure the people you're trading with know how you got them. (although the Rare Candies thing is probably not a big deal at all)

What's up bros, I'm new to the forums and I would like to trade to evolve my 5IV Haunter and Scyther. They both have pokerus, so if you don't have the virus they can infect you. lol. Thanks

Giving some spitback pokes of these away :3 I would appreciate heart scales and/or pp ups, but they are by no means necessary :3
Add my friendcode before you contact me. Also, per wifi rules, either leave a message on my wall, or PM me. Replies on here will be ignored, as you would be breaking the rules :]

Adamant intimidate/rivalry
Egg moves: Ice fang, Fire fang, Thunder fang

I do not have a certain amount of these nor do they have specific ivs, although they will have anywhere from 3-5 perfect ivs. I am currently breeding to demand for those who want one :3

Last edited:
LF: Eastern Sea Shellos in a Dive, Quick, or Net Ball. Needs to be female and Modest and/or Bold. Good IVs are nice, but not important.

FT: CMT. If you're trading me a flawless, expect to pick out a flawless in turn, spit back for spit back, etc~

I don't think the babies are technically hacked, if I understand you correctly...but I'm sure they would be frowned upon. If you plan to trade them, make sure the people you're trading with know how you got them. (although the Rare Candies thing is probably not a big deal at all)
Thanks, although I think I'd like to hear a mod's opinion, just in case.

Want:

4-6 IV Pokemon

Have:

6 IV ♀ Larivtar, Sassy, Guts

5 IV ♀ Phantumb, Careful, Natural Cure (31/31/31/x/31/31) (Dusk Ball)

5 IV ♂ Fennekin, Timid, Blaze (31/x/31/31/31/31)

5 IV ♀ Ratatta, Jolly, Guts (31/31/31/x/31/31) (Egg Move: Reversal)

(3) 4 IV ♀ Phantumb, Careful, Harvest (2 are 31/31/31/0/x/31, 1 is 31/x/31/0/31/31) (Dusk Ball)

4 IV ♀ Drillbur, Jolly, Mold Breaker (x/31/31/x/31/31)

CMT for Drillbur. Can you clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)