Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Looking for overcoat Vullaby, careful with knock off
31/31/31/x/31/31. I can deal with less or more ivs as long perfect ivs are not in special attack.

Offering: Jolly Mawile, 31/31/31/x/31/31 252 attack/252 speed/4 hp

modest Rotom, 31/x/31/31/31/31 252 hp/252 special attack/4 speed

Last edited:
I've recently made up a list of pokemon I want to capture in SoulSilver in apricorn/safari balls, but I've noticed there are a lot of Gen 3/4 pokemon going around in those balls too. How do you get those ones? Are they in the random "swarm" kinda things like in D/P/Pt and B/W? And if so, how do you find out about them?
Thanks for any answers :]

I've recently made up a list of pokemon I want to capture in SoulSilver in apricorn/safari balls, but I've noticed there are a lot of Gen 3/4 pokemon going around in those balls too. How do you get those ones? Are they in the random "swarm" kinda things like in D/P/Pt and B/W? And if so, how do you find out about them?
Are you talking about this [link]?

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I know playing Hoenn or Sinnoh sounds make some appear

Regiultima is actually right. And so is Agonist and Dark Ray.

It's impossible for it to be caught in a heavy ball and a moon ball.

Agonist - Thanks btw.

Hmmmm.... I would say capture it in a net ball since it's a bug type pokemon. Besides the net ball is designed to capture both water and bug type pokemon. (at least in my opinion) :)

Thanks to those that offered advice. I think I'm gonna go with the quick ball, bc the yellow looks good with the horns as well

Regiultima is actually right. And so is Agonist and Dark Ray.

It's impossible for it to be caught in a heavy ball and a moon ball.

Agonist - Thanks btw.

Hmmmm.... I would say capture it in a net ball since it's a bug type pokemon. Besides the net ball is designed to capture both water and bug type pokemon. (at least in my opinion) :)
Not sure if you already got one, but I have safari ball Larvitar?

Edit:
Would anyone happen to have an extra moon stone I could have?
Also have a moon stone.
Edit 2: Nvm, didn't see the posts on the new page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)