Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying for a competitive shiny fletchling, ended up getting three fletchings all with the wrong ability.

Fletchling(F)
Adamant
Big Pecks
x/31/x/31/31/31

Fletchling(M)
Adamant
Big Pecks
x/31/31/31/x/31

Fletchling(M)
Adamant
Big Pecks
31/31/x/31/x/31

Any offers? They're still usable and a cool looking shiny.
I'm interested but I'm a bit swamped, so if you ask for stuff that's not in stock I'm going to need quite a bit of time to breed. CMT anyway?
Edit: Oh, and what ball are they in?

I'm interested but I'm a bit swamped, so if you ask for stuff that's not in stock I'm going to need quite a bit of time to breed. CMT anyway?
Edit: Oh, and what ball are they in?
They're in pokeballs :/ I'd really take whatever u offered as long as its shiny for shiny.
Also I can help hunt for the skiddo tommorow that you want to get.

Last edited:
Hi fellow smogon friends,
I am looking for someone to help me get 5th gen tutor moves onto some of my pokes, since I never got B2/W2. Off the top of my head I can think of Umbreon with foul play, eevee with hyper voice, Kyruem with earth power, pawniard with knock off, timburr with knock off. Maybe a few more others. They are all RNGed shinies, in addition to keeping a clone of what you help me tutor, I can also offer other competitive shinies and legends from my old thread. Anyone willing to help?
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
I am looking for someone to help me get 5th gen tutor moves onto some of my pokes, since I never got B2/W2. Off the top of my head I can think of Umbreon with foul play, mandibuzz with foul play, eevee with hyper voice, Kyruem with earth power, pawniard with knock off, timburr with knock off. Maybe a few more others. They are all RNGed shinies, in addition to keeping a clone of what you help me tutor, I can also offer other competitive shinies and legends from my old thread. Anyone willing to help?
Foul Play is an egg move for Vullaby in gen VI. Just saying.
Otherwise I'd like to help you, but that would very costly for shards (since I don't hack to get them).

If there are people softresetting for Zygarde, you might want this to make your life easier:
With this Relaxed nature and 21 Speed IV's, a lvl 70 Zygarde with 31 Spe IV and neutral nature will outspeed Smeargle by 1 point. Technician will boost the False Swipe so you get it down to 1 HP faster, even when it uses Camouflage.
You should do that. Maybe even have multiple for the bird trio, XY mascots, and Mewtwo. Am I missing anything else?

Anyway, what would you want for that Smeargle?

I am looking for someone to help me get 5th gen tutor moves onto some of my pokes, since I never got B2/W2. Off the top of my head I can think of Umbreon with foul play, mandibuzz with foul play, eevee with hyper voice, Kyruem with earth power, pawniard with knock off, timburr with knock off. Maybe a few more others. They are all RNGed shinies, in addition to keeping a clone of what you help me tutor, I can also offer other competitive shinies and legends from my old thread. Anyone willing to help?
I can help you out but I know I'm low on blue shards, might take me a little bit to get those foul play tutors

Regice and braveheart,
If you guys are low on shards, then its probably best to CMT first to see if anything interests you :D I still have most of those in 5th gen to give to you guys :)

Regice and braveheart,
If you guys are low on shards, then its probably best to CMT first to see if anything interests you :D I still have most of those in 5th gen to give to you guys :)
I'm not very picky, just like to help out.
EDIT:Turns out I'm completely out of Blue shards (tutor for earth power,foul play,hyper voice.) But I'm stocked up in everything else so knock off I can help with.

Does anybody know if shiny Jirachis still don't get through PokeBank
Game Freak never intended for Jirachi to be shiny. The fact that they screwed up/refuse to accept it means that we don't get to have shiny Jirachi in generation 6.

So yeah, no shiny Jirachi in XY.

EDIT:
Greninja'd

Please correct me if I'm wrong. The last time I checked, this was still true.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I know they are a pain to breed, but I would love to have it :D
What would you like in return?
I have a:
Munchlax (Heavy Ball) (EGG)
Female
Careful
Thick Fat
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Pursuit
- Curse
- Selfdestruct
- Whirlwind
Still hoping to find a matching TSV for it some day, but you can have a clone of the egg if that'd be any use to you? [And yes, this was a pain to breed. 1/25 for the nature, 1/32 for the random IV, 1/8 for female, and a little more for the ability.]
Got any females in matching balls I might not have? [PM preferred to discuss.]

Edit: Of course, other people may offer for a clone too (if they so choose).

Last edited:

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Game Freak never intended for Jirachi to be shiny. The fact that they screwed up/refuse to accept it means that we don't get to have shiny Jirachi in generation 6.

So yeah, no shiny Jirachi in XY.

EDIT:
Greninja'd

Please correct me if I'm wrong. The last time I checked, this was still true.
That sucks, I had to restart my game so many times to get it :(

Doesn't have to be competitive, really just want to find them a good home :3 What would they be?
Off the top of my head: FS Teddiursa and FS Pansear (nicknamable), FS Xatu (I'll have to get a friend to nickname him), Beartic I think. Have to ask my friend if Xatu and Beartic are redis.

Edit: Sleeping now, but if any of that interests you feel free to PM :)

Group I would like some help. I'm trying to train a adamant jolly crobat with infiltrator as well as super fang and brave bird. as best as i can tell i need to breed it in gen 5 then tutor it. does anyone have an infiltrator zubat in their gen 5 games that can help me out?????

Does anyone have spare Safety Goggles? I can trade Mega Stones: (Absolite, Gengarite, Banettite, Blazikenite, Aerodactylite, Abomasite, Lucarionite), Legendaries, and some other various things to trade.

I have a:
Munchlax (Heavy Ball) (EGG)
Female
Careful
Thick Fat
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Pursuit
- Curse
- Selfdestruct
- Whirlwind
Still hoping to find a matching TSV for it some day, but you can have a clone of the egg if that'd be any use to you? [And yes, this was a pain to breed. 1/25 for the nature, 1/32 for the random IV, 1/8 for female, and a little more for the ability.]
Got any females in matching balls I might not have? [PM preferred to discuss.]

Edit: Of course, other people may offer for a clone too (if they so choose).
evan0913 I'd take that offer if I were you^^
The one I would have given you is 31/31/31/xx/xx/xx and also has a bad nature...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)