Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
where's the best place for me to leave my TSV for others to reference?
On my PC. :) I keep a list of everyone's TSV who's regularly online on Smogon (and has let their TSV be known; for personal use, but happy to offer checks for others).

Edit: Just added yours now. 131/4096 listed and counting. :)

Last edited:
On my PC. :) I keep a list of everyone's TSV who's regularly online on Smogon (and has let their TSV be known; for personal use, but happy to offer checks for others).
well please allow my newly discovered tsv to invade your harddrive.

never got involved with reddit. i guess i'll look into it.

edit: does anyone have any suggestions as to a decent reddit client for ios device?

Last edited:
Hi I have this cute little devil available (6th gen). I bred him and had someone on reddit hatch him for me. He is non-redis and you will be getting the only one, I will not be cloning it.
Please PM if interested, I have most bank ball mons and am looking for interesting things.

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sand Veil
Spread:31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Tackle, Iron Head, Outrage, Sand Tomb
OT: Brain
ID: 57986

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus

Edit: Just added yours now. 131/4096 listed and counting. :)
You can mine too, 4089

Edit: Does anyone on the list have 3030 or 0563?

Last edited:
FT shiny skorupi adamant nature with the sniper ability ivs are 31/31/31/31/31/13 in a safari ball

PM me offers if interested.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You can mine too, 4089

Edit: Does anyone on the list have 3030 or 0563?
M'afraid no to both.
To anyone else. If you have it in your signature or on your trade thread and ever come on this thread; I probably already have it listed. :)

I just got a shiny garchomp with 6 IVs from WT, the OT is Smogon, is it hacked? I checked really quick the blacklist, but I didn't see it. It doesn't have any ribbons, so it isn't from Pokecheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)