Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
does anyone have an hidden power fire bulbsaur in a nest ball. been looking for 2 weeks and still no results. willing to trade anything from my thread for one
I have one, but it's got a really lame name (I suck at nicks). If you want it changed, you could probably contact pkmn-taicho (don't remember full username). If you can't find him, just find his thread (The captain's docside trading post).
Would you be interested?
Details: Bulbasaur - 31/x/31/30/31/30 - Quiet - Nest ball - Giga Drain - Chlorophyll - Male

How do I get Steven Stone to appear in Soul Silver? I'm at the fanclub now, thought I had to get that Clefairy doll there but I can't?
Hi again :)
I had to finish all gyms in my game and then talk to the little girl in saffron city, and then go to the fanclub :) if that helps :)

I have a few HP ice male flawless/flawed Riolus in stock,for flawed ones,VM me for flawless I want other flawless HP mons or 3 5IV mons as theses are rare breeds

Anyone have female dream ball HA Ralts, Absol, Marill, Clefairy, Tentacool? IVs don't matter.CMT for offers.

Last edited:
Looking for a Dream World Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite. Ideally female, but I'm not fussy.

Offering female Scyther with perfect HP, Attack, SpDef, Speed. Different Scythers available if you're interested.

Looking for SV values 1831, 3273 and 3686.
All because Reddit hates me with a passion.

Any helpers can have a clone of the hacthed shiny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)