Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in the Dragonite vs Kyurem scenario, know who will win? Kyurem.
Dragonite would win. Multiscale breaks Kyurem's stab while setting up D-Dance then ko's with outrage. That's why I don't use kyurem

EDIT- More importantly Dragonite wouldn't face off against Kyurem in a real competitive battle. Kyurem-B would have already been setup on by another staus crippler with will-o-wisp etc, or Dragonite would already have a d-dance up before he came out

Teravolt negates Multiscale, plus Kyurem-B is faster.
Not after D-Dance. Also let's not forget Pokemon is a game of 6 on 6. Or if any of you play vgc its 4 on 4 in doubles. D-Nite creates much better synergy, and has extremespeed which is +2 priority and hits hard on a choice band set. It's no contest between the two

Not after D-Dance. Also let's not forget Pokemon is a game of 6 on 6. Or if any of you play vgc its 4 on 4 in doubles. D-Nite creates much better synergy, and has extremespeed which is +2 priority and hits hard on a choice band set. It's no contest between the two
Well if we're gonna use stat boosts, then scarfed Kyurem-B can check a +1 Dragonite and still beat it.

Funny thing is that even with a negative special attacking nature and no Sp. Atk investment, Kyurem-B still OHKO's through Multiscale with Ice Beam.

0- SpA Teravolt Kyurem-B Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 408-484 (125.9 - 149.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Dragonite wouldn't be able to set up a DDance because it would already have been killed 10 times over by KyuB's choice of Ice Beam, Outrage, or Dragon Claw. DDnite is a sweeper, KyuB is a wallbreaker--you can't really compare them.

Anyway, moving on to something relevant to the thread: If anyone has a Female HA Roselia in a Nest ball with a perfect HP IV, PM me.

Choice band extremespeed wont kill a kyurem-b.. then ohko with ice beam. GG
Of course not. I made that comment on the topic of team synergy and revenge killing abilities, not trying to sneak attack Kyurem. Predictable ice beam calls for a switch to wall which would will-o-wisp/ cripple kyurem and make it very unusable. Kyurem-B is a gimmick at best. If it were worth anything I would be seeing it at tournaments, instead of moxie mence, multiscale d nite, specs latios, and all the other much better dragons.

Dragonite wouldn't be able to set up a DDance because it would already have been killed 10 times over by KyuB's choice of Ice Beam, Outrage, or Dragon Claw. DDnite is a sweeper, KyuB is a wallbreaker--you can't really compare them.

Anyway, moving on to something relevant to the thread: If anyone has a Female HA Roselia in a Nest ball with a perfect HP IV, PM me.
I never tried to compare them Slash. Agonist said "who would win in a fight". I only responded that Kyurem-B's unarguably shallow movepool is predictable and would allow many easy switch in's to crippl it. The D-Nite is much more versatile and at the end of the day, just a better pokemon.
EDIT- And I said he's faster after a D-Dance setup. No one would try to setup a D-Nite or any 4x ice weak dragon in front of an ice stab opponent.

And in the Dragonite vs Kyurem scenario, know who will win? Kyurem.

tl;dr: They play completely differently, and trying to compare their roles is like trying to compare Politoed to Poliwrath.
It's not a big deal but those two statements contradict each other. Asking who would win, then saying they can't be compared is a rather confusing post

Reposting.

Given away 7 so far, but penalty more to go.

crazy man's 3rd CRAZY Giveaway!!!!

-All Kalos Born
-No clones
-EVERYTHING IS FEMALE
-Remember thread rules state to not respond to giveaways, either respond via PM or Post on my Profile.
-All are free, but neat ball'd females (be it OU or NU, idc) are a nice thanks!

Relaxed | Water Absorb

(16) Various 4 IV not including Speed

Adamant | Sturdy

(12) Various 4 IV not including Special Attack

Sassy or Relaxed | Regenerator

(8 or 6) Various 4 IV not including Speed

Bold | Run Away

(4) Various 4 IV not including Attack
(one is lv 32 from breeding)

Adamant | Guts

(2) Various 4 IV not including Special Attack (Bullet Punch + Feint)

Jolly | Huge Power

31/31/31/x/31/31 (Aqua Jet)
(Lv 21 cause used in breeding)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)