Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a 31|0|31|31|31|31 Espeon-trained Eevee (Timid, Yawn egg move, HA) worth any more than a 31|x|31|31|31|31 one?
I would say a little more for competitive because it will take less damage from Foul Play and confusion, but people outside of super competitive battle wouldn't care

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is a 31|0|31|31|31|31 Espeon-trained Eevee (Timid, Yawn egg move, HA) worth any more than a 31|x|31|31|31|31 one?
It's worth slightly more since it takes less foul play and confusion damage, but many people don't care about it

Sacred sword hits Heatran, Excadrill, Tyranitar, Bisharp, Mega Lucario, Greninja, Mega Gyarados, and Blissey hard though even uninvested
Yes but without hidden power ice he gets owned by garchomp and any other dragons and with flash cannon and hidden power he can hit some of that stuff on that list two and if it's uninvested I'm pretty sure that it won't get the kill and besides most of these pokemon are faster and can destroy aegislash either ways but it comes down to choice preferably I think I would have just gone with physical aegislash but sacred sword is fine but it won't do as much damage as it could...I think though the physical set would have been better but that's my opinion it's your choice in the sets to run but both choices I think are good

Replace either crunch or pursuit on Tyranitar with Earthquake and replace HP Ice with Flash Cannon on Aegislash
Also, is this doubles or singles?
HP Ice is for Gliscor.
And the April Friendly is 3v3 Singles.
...yeah that definatly needs to happen did not recognize that and also two dark moves is pretty bad
There's nothing wrong with two Dark moves, as they are for two separate things.
Seems solid however electric types will really kill talonflame and crobat if this is for the April global link tourny I think that defog is a gen 5 only tm so you might not be able to use crobat unless it was breed on defog also two pokemon are very weak to earthquake but it's pretty solid and I know that you brought talonflame and tyranitar to counter those weaknesses
Keep in mind that the April Friendly is a 3v3 singles battles tourney, and any Electric types are largely going to be shut down by Careful TTar.
I think generally most people would consider them the same, but if you manage to find a collector of 0 iv's, then said individuals will find them valuable.
0 IVs are also pretty important for avoiding full Foul Play damage and lower Confusion damage, though Magic Bounce largely makes that a non-issue.

Soft Resetting Kalos Mewtwo

Workable spread? (I'm pretty sure mewtwo X runs jolly, right?)

Mewtwo - #150 (Jolly)
HP: 14 - 15
Att: 23 - 24
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 10
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31

Soft Resetting Kalos Mewtwo

Workable spread? (I'm pretty sure mewtwo X runs jolly, right?)

Mewtwo - #150 (Jolly)
HP: 14 - 15
Att: 23 - 24
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 10
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
I'd say reset, but if you don't have the patience for it it's workable and yup Mewtwo X works with Jolly.

HP Ice is for Gliscor.
And the April Friendly is 3v3 Singles.

There's nothing wrong with two Dark moves, as they are for two separate things.

Keep in mind that the April Friendly is a 3v3 singles battles tourney, and any Electric types are largely going to be shut down by Careful TTar.

0 IVs are also pretty important for avoiding full Foul Play damage and lower Confusion damage, though Magic Bounce largely makes that a non-issue.
Well I think two dark moves is bad for ttar when he can run earthquake in there but yeah if I had to chose I would replace pursuit for earthquake and yeah I know of course it's a three v three battle because I'm entering it and have been used to this format in global link battles

What do you guys think of a team including Chansey and Sableye? Chansey to tank/stall special attackers and Impish Sableye to prankster W.o.W physical attackers and can switch in when the opponent's about to use a physical fighting move against Chansey? And Chansey heal bell-ing Sableye's status inflictions as well

Mewtwo X really needs Low Kick though...
This, or Drain Punch for Bulk Up Set.

Best to make standard Mewtwo/Mewtwo Y or Stalltwo set in Kalos.

Mewtwo X requires these tutor moves to be viable (you could even argue Ice Punch as well).

Also the Bulk Up set is Jolly, but Taunt + 3 Attacks Mewtwo X can run Navie or Jolly (depends if you want Ice Beam or Stone Edge/Ice Punch for coverage).

Keeper?

Mewtwo - #150 (Timid) : 31 / 13 - 14 / 30 - 31 / 25 - 26 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

It's missing a couple points of special attack, but it's perfect in everything else that it needs, so...

Keeper?

Mewtwo - #150 (Timid) : 31 / 13 - 14 / 30 - 31 / 25 - 26 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

It's missing a couple points of special attack, but it's perfect in everything else that it needs, so...
If you have Powersave do what I do Save infront of the Pokémon Soft reset for a Decent IV one Bank it Reload old save Pick up soft resting

What's a good replacement for Toxic on a Scald/Wish/Protect Leftovers Vaporeon set? Should I use a replacement? I'm thinking either Roar to rack up Stealth Rock damage, or an Attack lowering move.

What's a good replacement for Toxic on a Scald/Wish/Protect Leftovers Vaporeon set? Should I use a replacement? I'm thinking either Roar to rack up Stealth Rock damage, or an Attack lowering move.
Roar sounds good, or maybe ice beam if you wanted another attack. I would stay away from an attack lowering move as those are rarely useful.

You need to do roar you spam scald get a burn roar burn another pokemon and then wish protect when you run low on health trust me my friend uses one on showdown and it puts in work

Roar sounds good, or maybe ice beam if you wanted another attack. I would stay away from an attack lowering move as those are rarely useful.
Alright, I'll use Roar then.

You need to do roar you spam scald get a burn roar burn another pokemon and then wish protect when you run low on health trust me my friend uses one on showdown and it puts in work
Don't worry, I wasn't doubting Roar, but it just seemed kinda iffy to me, Scald spamming and hoping for a burn, but I guess Toxic isn't much better since it as shotty accuracy as well.
Of course, the Stealth Rock helps with the whole Roar spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)